Popular Nigerian blogger Tunde Ednut has lamented over the high cost of having a good bedtime with women in recent times and has dished out an advice to men who spend so much just to get into the panties of a woman to stop.
Tunde Ednut took to his Instagram page and detailed the expenses one will have to take responsibility of before during and after having s£x with a woman in Nigeria.
According to the controversial US-based socialite, one could spend about N50,000 to knack a woman which consists of her transport as she will use Uber preferably, and some money for herself which he thinks is foolishness.
Rather, Tunde Ednut advised men to use that chunk of money as gift to their mothers who are in dire need as they will receive blessings from them after because they will pray for them.
READ ALSO: “Even Don Jazzy Can’t” – Fans Drag Bella Shmurda After Announcing New Song With Burna Boy, Wizkid & Davido
“Now to knack sef in Nigeria is expensive.
You will pay 5k for her UBER to and fro cause most of them no get car, that’s 10k.
There will be no light, you will buy petrol like 4k so that it will last throughout the knacking session.
No food in the house and these ladies like food too much, you will buy food like 5K because they won’t eat BUKKA.
You knack finish, you might want to give her something apart from UBER money. Then 20K for her. So total cost cause you want to knack will be N49,000 approximately, for what?
My Brother, just leave these women alone please, send that money to your mother at home so that she will pray for you.”
- HG2 Filmmaker Shares His Thoughts On Why Relationships Don’t Last These DaysIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT A die-hard fan of Wizkid, HG2 Filmmaker has shared his thoughts on why relationships don’t last these days based on what he has seen. ...[Read more]
- 4 arrested in Adamawa over alleged kidnap, extortionIn Local NewsApril 21, 2021Four suspects have been arrested by the Adamawa State Police Command for allegedly kidnapping some people and extorting money from others. The Police ...[Read more]
- Alex Unusual Reacts To Claims Of Dating BBNaija’s PrinceIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaija reality show star Alex Unusual has reacted to claims of dating BBNaija star Prince wondering how someone could even ask her ...[Read more]
- “People face battles that you don’t know of” – BBNaija’s Diane to fan who wish to be like herIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021BBNaija reality star, Diane Russet lectures a fan on why it is wrong to wish to be like her or someone else rather than seeing notable individuals as ...[Read more]
- Daniel McKorley named U-17 Inter club Champions League ChairmanIn GhanaApril 21, 2021Advertisement Ghanaian business magnate, founder and chief executive officer of McDan Group of Companies, Daniel McKorley has been named as Chairman ...[Read more]
- “If A Man Buys Me A Car, I Won’t Appreciate It As Much As I Would If He Gets Me A Shop- DidieIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian fast-rising actress, Didie Kanem has explained why she values growth and assets more than luxury. Didie Kanem caused a ...[Read more]
- “Scam and extortion must stop” – Tuface Idibia drags NCDC for their poor work ethicsIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Nigerian singer Tuface Idibia took to his social media to call out Nigerian Center For Disease Control (NCDC) over scams and extortion towards ...[Read more]
- GFA to launch Juvenile League April 28In GhanaApril 21, 2021Advertisement The Ghana Football Association is set to launch the 2020/21 Juvenile Football league season. The launch is scheduled for Wednesday, ...[Read more]
- Annie Idibia Causes A Stir As She Unveils New LookIn EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Nollywood actress Annie Idibia have sparked reaction on social media after showing off her new look. The mother of two, via her Instagram, is seen ...[Read more]
- JUST IN: Akuapem Poloo Granted BailIn EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Rosemond Brown aka Akuapem Poloo has been granted bail after she was sentenced to 90 days in prison for posting a n*de photo of herself and her son ...[Read more]