OAP Toke Makinwa has threatened to leave Nigeria after realizing that they don’t love her because no one helped hooked her up with Drake.
Toke Makinwa as we all know has been crashing on Drake for a while now and has been shooting her shots at him but it appears Drake hasn’t noticed all of that and because netizens aren’t helping her, she has concluded that no one loves her.
Toke Makinwa shared in a tweet that she’s convinced that her fans don’t like her since nobody tagged or can even tell Drake that the love of his life is in Nigeria for him to come for her but they only drag her and can’t even make her wishes come true.
Adding that she’s leaving Nigeria because they don’t appreciate her and can’t make her dreams of being with Drake the love of her life come true hence she’s going elsewhere to make sure she gets his attention as she wants.
Also in Newzandar News: Tomorrow Isn’t Promised, Lets Spread Love Everywhere – Erica Says As She Mourns Obama DMW
Toke Makinwa isn’t the only female Nigerian celebrity who is interested in Drake but has decided to take her love for him to the next level by leaving Nigeria to a place that might make it possible for her to be able to have Drake as she wants.
Toke Makinwa has been tagging Drake to most of the posts she makes about him but unfortunately, he hasn’t replied or reacted to any of them and for that reason, she thinks it’s a result of Nigerians not loving her.
Source: www.Newzandar News
- “Dont drag your wife to an uncomfortable apology. She wasn’t called when you were cheating” Toke Makinwa reacts as Derrick Jackson admits to cheating
- Freedom of speech is great but what happens after is going to be amusing too – Toke Makinwa threatens as she reveals police are investigating the “false stories” that AMCON seized her house
- “Freedom of speech is great but what happens after is going to be amusing too” – Toke Makinwa threatens as she reveals police are investigating the “false stories” that AMCON seized her house
- “I love money badly” — Toke Makinwa finally reveals her love language
- Cash Is My Love Language, I Love Money Badly – Toke Makinwa Tells Suitors
- “I Love Money Badly, Cash Is My Love Language” – Toke Makinwa
- Cash is my love language, I love money badly – Toke Makinwa
- “Most parents can’t say ‘I love you’ because they were raised brutally” – Toke Makinwa
- “Dont kill yourself because your wife is sleeping around” Lawyer narrates how client ended in jail after he caught his wife with the landlord
- Toke Makinwa Surprises Singer Kcee After Choosing ‘Bone Straight’ Over True Love