The talented actress and proud mother of one shared her thoughts about the subject in a recent post she made on her verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Instagram.
According to her, maturity is not deciding to talk but rather knowing when to talk. The post she made reads;
“Maturity does not mean should not talk. Maturity means know when to talk. Some of you have lost your voices playing mature.”
Days ago, she was in the news as she blew her trumpet once again as she celebrated the recent achievement chalked by her son, King Andre.
King Andre was awarded the ‘Most Generous Pupil’ in his class for the year at school and Tonto Dikeh who couldn’t have been less proud about King Andre’s achievement stating that gradually King Andre is becoming just like her.
According to the proud single mother, what her son has attained in his age points to the fact that the lion does not give birth to a goat.
Sharing photos of King Andre and the award certificate that was presented to him, she wrote;
“CHARACTER AWARD.. THE APPLE DOESN’T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.. LION NO DEY BORN GOAT!!! @KINGANDRE_DIKEH WON MOST GENEROUS PUPIL IN HIS YEAR/CLASS.”
- Tonto Dikeh Talks About Leadership In Latest Post
- “Tonto Dikeh Is Pregnant?” – Fans React To Tonto Dikeh’s Post Showing Baby Bump
- Barely a day after fans consoled Tonto Dikeh over her ex husband’s remarriage, Tonto Dikeh drags mother
- “My Husband’s Family Are Waiting For My Marriage List”- Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh. See Tonto Dikeh’s Reply
- Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Plan In Life In Latest Post
- ‘I Love This Woman’s Maturity’ – Fans Hail Ned Nwoko’s Moroccan Wife, Laila After She Shared This Latest Photo
- Actress, Damilola Talks About One Of Her Weaknesses In Her Latest Post
- Tonto Dikeh showers love and affection on Nengi, hails her latest achievement
- Tonto Dikeh says Enough of relationship talks, teach young girls how to make money
- Enough Of Relationship Talks, Teach Young Girls How To Make Money – Tonto Dikeh