Senate Chief Whip and former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, has told Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State that no leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, would be left behind in their quest to build a stronger party in the South East zone.
He said this while dismissing media reports that he and other bigwigs of the APC in the zone were not happy that he (Umahi) joined the party.
Kalu spoke when he played host to the Chairman of the South East Governors’ Forum, Governor Dave Umahi to a dinner in Abuja.
The former Abia Governor insisted that the East APC was the happiest people over Umahi’s defection, adding that he believed that collectively, they had a lot to do to the zone.
“My advice is that we must go with all our leaders. All our leaders must be involved. We are not going to leave anybody,” he said.
“We are not going to leave Ngige, we are not going to leave Ogbonnaya Onu, we are going to leave the Honourable Minister of Mines, the Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Honourable Minister Sharon, the Honourable Minister Nwajiuba, Hope Uzodinma, Rochas Okorocha, everybody. Ken Nnamani is already on board because he represents us in the party executive,” Kalu said.
- The average Nigerian lady’s mentality is not to be rich but to date a rich guy – Man saysIn GossipJanuary 26, 2021A man identified as Daniel Amadi, has sparked reactions on social media after he spoke on the mentality of an average Nigerian lady towards life in ...[Read more]
- I am one of the most hated players – Jordi AlbaIn SportsJanuary 26, 2021Barcelona still owe 19 clubs around £112million in transfer fees, according to their annual financial report published on Monday. Of that amount, the ...[Read more]
- I don’t think Lampard wants to talk to me after Chelsea sack – MourinhoIn SportsJanuary 26, 2021Barcelona still owe 19 clubs around £112million in transfer fees, according to their annual financial report published on Monday. Of that amount, the ...[Read more]
- My Wife Will Be 30 In Few Days – Ned NwokoIn EntertainmentJanuary 26, 2021My Wife Will Be 30 In Few Days – Ned Nwoko. The popular Nigeria’s businessman and lawyer Prince Ned Nwoko took to his page to share the photo of ...[Read more]
- John Mahama’s approval & support was crucial to my election as Speaker – Alban Bagbin declaresIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 26, 2021Speaker of the 8th Parliament of the 4th Republic of Ghana, Alban S.K Bagbin has lavishly praised former President John Dramani Mahama as the brain ...[Read more]
- Barcelona in debt, owe 19 clubs £112millionIn SportsJanuary 26, 2021Chelsea will appoint Thomas Tuchel to replace Frank Lampard as manager, after two German managers rejected their advances. Tuchel, who was sacked by ...[Read more]
- The True story of Rawlings’ ‘unknown’ daughter REVEALED with childhood witnesses and MoreIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 26, 2021Most Ghanaians have been raising questions about the truth in the story of Abigail Mawutor [Rawlings] who was seen by many for the first time at the ...[Read more]
- Etinosa Shares Photos of Naming Ceremony of her BabyIn EntertainmentJanuary 26, 2021Etinosa Shares Photos of Naming Ceremony of her Baby. The Nigerian Actress and filmmaker, Etinosa Idemudia took to her page to share adorable photos ...[Read more]
- Etinosa Idemudia celebrates daughter’s naming ceremony, hides husband’s faceIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 26, 2021Popular Nollywood actress, Etinosa Idemudia has concluded the naming ceremony of her first child whom she named Ofure Izoduwa Christabel. The latest ...[Read more]
- EXCLUSIVE: Sarkodie, Shatta Wale’s US-based Promoter, Terry Frempong, Who Was Arrested For $250,000 Credit Card Fraud In 2018 Jailed 3 YearsIn EntertainmentJanuary 26, 2021Ghanaian US-based Promoter and event organizer, Terry Frempong-Masson, was arrested in February 2018 for $250,000 credit card fraud and ...[Read more]