Actor Uti Nwachukwu has quizzed about the essence of getting a divorce at the age of 60 or 70 after the news of Bill Gates and his wife Melinda divorcing went viral.
Bill Gates and his wife Melinda Gates shocked the world with the news of their divorce and Uti Nwachukwu reacting to that asked what’s the point of getting divorced in your 60s or 70s as he doesn’t get why.
According to Uti Nwachukwu, at that age what could possibly be the problem that cannot be solved that you two have to resort to divorce after spending your youthful age together and coming over most obstacles.
Uti Nwachukwu then added that this marriage thing seems not to be a scam asking how many are truly happy as they have made the public believe saying even Jesus Christ Himself didn’t marry so what is he even saying.
READ ALSO: Mike Edwards’s Wife Perri Tries Garri For The First Time – Claims It’s Tasteless (Video)
It seems the divorce of some public figures has made Uti Nwachukwu conclude that marriage is a scam as most of them aren’t happy as they seem and the recent on of Bill Gates and his wife Melinda Gates has just made him more confused.
Marriage they say is not rocket science but rather luck hence one thing Uti Nwachukwu and all those who think marriage is a scam need to keep in mind is that marriage is all about luck and not the effort the individual puts in.
- Here’s An Alleged Reason Why Desmond Elliot Is Being Dragged OnlineIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Desmond Elliot has been trending on social media platforms with people blaming for one thing or the other. Desmond Elliot used to be ...[Read more]
- President Buhari’s Former Minister ‘Mama Taraba’ Is DeadIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Former Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Aisha-Jummai Alhassan fondly called Mama Taraba is dead. She died at 61 in ...[Read more]
- Davido Allegedly Buys Range Rover For His 1-Year Old Son, IfeanyiIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian artist and songwriter Davido has allegedly bought a brand new range for his 1-year old son Ifeanyi a few days after he ...[Read more]
- Please You Are Not Well – Omotola Jalade Reacts After Man Drew A Portrait Of HerIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress and movie producer Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted sarcastically to a portrait a man drew of her. One of the ...[Read more]
- Here’s the trail of death and destruction allegedly left by members of NYC’s ‘Hoolies’ gangIn USAMay 8, 2021This week’s indictment of 18 reputed gang members not only solved the infamous slaying of a 1-year-old Brooklyn boy, it nailed those responsible for ...[Read more]
- Charter school backer starts PAC to boost Eric Adams’ bid for mayorIn USAMay 8, 2021A major charter school backer is launching a Super PAC to help elect Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams the next mayor of New York City. Jenny ...[Read more]
- Cops say death of 12-year-old NYC boy is ‘suspicious’In USAMay 7, 2021Police are investigating a 12-year-old Brooklyn boy’s death as suspicious. Emergency responders were called to 2920 Cortelyou Road in Flatbush Friday ...[Read more]
- Manhattan Judge says NYC federal lockups are ‘run by morons’In USAMay 7, 2021A senior judge in New York blasted the conditions of two notorious federal jails in the city during a recent sentencing hearing — saying they are run ...[Read more]
- City GOP candidates demand probe of de Blasio and wife over $1B ThriveNYCIn USAMay 7, 2021Republican candidates running for city office called on lawmakers to investigate Mayor Bill de Blasio and his wife, Chirlane McCray, over their $1.25 ...[Read more]
- 8 great ways to celebrate Mother’s Day in NYC this yearIn LifestyleMay 7, 2021It’s the mother of all holidays. And after more than a year of social distancing, what better way to spend this Mother’s Day than by enjoying ...[Read more]