In the wake of the lawlessness in Nigerian characterized by indiscriminate killings and kidnappings, singer Paul Okoye is wondering who is in charge of the country.
The former member of the defunct and once upon a time formidable music duo, P-Square took to his official social media page on April 28 to ask who is really in charge of running the affairs of the country.
Pauk Okoye, whose stage name is Rudeboy wrote; ”Abeg na who the rule this country.”
SOURCE: www.Newzandar News.com
- Who is ruling this country? – Paul ”Rudeboy” Okoye asks
- Cynthia Morgan slams Paul Okoye after calling out his brother Jude Okoye
- Peter Okoye Drops Beef Against Brother, Paul Okoye As He Celebrates His Twins On Their Birthday
- Peter Okoye’s Wife, Lola Omotayo, Advises Her Husband And Paul Okoye To Reconcile As Today Marks Their 40th Birthday
- “Let Your Guilt Deal With You” – Paul Okoye Shades Peter Okoye’s Wife, Lola Omotayo
- Peter Okoye Finally Replies Fans Who Are Calling Him To Make Up With His Brother Paul Okoye
- Paul Okoye, Kate Henshaw, Jude Okoye, Others React As Yemi Alade Turns 32 Today
- “Say Congratulations To Me, You Will Not die” – Peter Okoye Slams His Brother, Paul Okoye
- Jude Okoye Celebrates His Birthday With His Brother Paul Okoye, Fans Ask Of Peter
- Why Was Peter Okoye Not Celebrated For Standing With His Wife Against His Family – Man Quizzes As Nigerians Praise Prince Harry