In a series of posts on his Twitter page, Olaudah revealed that married men go for side chicks because they for them what their wives have stopped doing for them.
He kicked against the notion that side chicks are prettier than their wives as he claimed that in most cases wives are prettier but they give up on their looks in marriage after a few years, whereas side chicks still look sharp.
Olaudah noted that marriage is not the same as boyfriend and girlfriend relationship and one who is not or hasn’t been married will not know certain things, however, he stated that staying faithful to your spouse is the best.
Read his post below;
I refuse to relate with this post as I have adopted Buhari’s method of minding his business.
These days, I just eat, sleep, wake up, express shock and go back to sleep again
Everytime married men this. Side chick that. When was the last time someone spoke about global warming. Una no dey tire? ?
excuse, like the man looks how he was when he got married , now he has a pot belly with side folds , why is the wife not also looking outside or you think women are blind ?
As I would always say, if you’re a married man or in a relationship and you are promiscuous and can’t keep it in ur pants! Oga make sure you don’t get mad when ur wife does same! That’s where me and u will have issues! ?
Sadly the women are so busy with raising their kids that they don’t notice the change. Na wisdom and God’s grace person need.
- Why you should invest in your wife, not your side chics – Actress, Chita Agwu tells married men
- Why Nigerian Music Albums Made It To The Grammys – Tuface Idibia Shares Insights
- Stop Assuming Every Married Man Is Rich” — Music Executive Soberekon Tells Side Chics
- Be nice to your husband’s side chics, they’re helping your marriage – Nigerian lady tells married women (Video)
- Don’t Turn Marriage Into Business, Let Side Chics Be — Reality TV Star, Princess, Slams Laura Ikeji Over Her Advice To Married Women
- “I’d be okay with my husband having side chics” – Singer Seyi Shay reveals
- “I’d be okay with my husband having side chics” -Songstress Seyi Shay Opens Up
- Uche Jumbo shades women who confront side chics instead of their husbands
- Popular Actress Uche Jumbo Blasts Women Who Confront Side Chics Instead Of Their Husbands
- Uche Jumbo Pens Down Message For Women Who Confront Side Chics Instead Of Their Husbands