Bukola Erinfolami, a twenty-five-year-old woman continues to suffer in pain over the gruesome murder of her 27-year-old husband, Wale reportedly by policemen involved in a land-owning dispute.
Sun News reported that Bukola, the proud mother of three, a six-year-old and two-year-old twins couldn’t control her tears as she recounted how her husband was murdered in his prime by some happy trigger policemen.
With so many tears in her eyes and in a state of despair, Bukola said that on the fateful day, her husband bade her farewell, hugged his children and told her he was going to work. Sadly, that was the last time she saw him.
She said: “I never had any inkling of a bad omen hanging on my husband as he left home, full of life. He promised to buy the children some things on his way back. Towards evening, he called to inform me that he might be coming back a little late as he had more jobs to do; He was an artisan, a welder. It was about a few hours later that someone rushed to call me that my husband had been shot and that he was dead. I raced to the place almost half Nood with my three children to ascertain the veracity of the news, but I was unable to see his corpse. I ran round the vicinity of the site of the incident to see if he was being hidden somewhere in the bush. But all I could see were two pools of blood without my husband.
“When I pressed to know what could have happened to his remains if indeed he was dead, two of his friends who came to break the news to me informed that my husband had been taken to a mortuary in Ikorodu by the Police at Odongunyan Division. I rushed to the police station to seek clarifications on what happened to my husband. The police would not attend to me; rather they treated me with disdain. They told me casually that the matter had been transferred to the state CID in Panti, Lagos. When I requested to see the corpse of my husband at the General hospital in Ikorodu, they told me bluntly that I could not see him and that only the police could give such permission. Again, I went back to the police station in Ikorodu to get the permission but they insisted I could not see him. At this point, I became more confused and angry as I could not fathom any reason why the police would not allow me to see his body. I am bereaved and mourning and I believe I deserve to know what really happened to my husband.”
According to Bukola, her husband never joined any cult group to ascertain her brutal murder in the broad day light.
“They have made me a widow at noon,” she cried. “They have denied me the fruit of my matrimony and they have made my children fatherless, even as toddlers
“He told me he was going to work to fend for me and the three children, and I believed him. He was a responsible father and husband. A week before the incident, he had promised to give me some money to boost my phone recharge card business as he was expecting some money. All that has vanished into the air with his untimely death. Now, where do I go from here?”
Bukola’s only request was to see the remains of her husband one more time. She pleaded with the new Inspector General of Police, Usman Alkali Baba, and Lagos State Governor Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu to help find the perpetrators of the murder.
Source: Newzandar News.com
- Unathi Nkanyi Dazzles In Her Recent Photos Flaunting Her New HairstyleIn South AfricaMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Unathi Nkanyi dazzled in her recent photos where she flaunted her new hairstyle. The renowned musician, actress and media personality ...[Read more]
- Man United’s Bruno Fernandes wins Goal of Season awardIn SportsMay 18, 2021Manchester United midfielder, Bruno Fernandes, has won the club’s Goal of the 2020/21 Season. Fernandes won the prize for his astonishing effort ...[Read more]
- Actress, Nkechi Blessing Reveals The One Thing She Is Addicted ToIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Sighted on her Instagram page, the 32-year-old mother of revealed that traveling is what she is addicted to and she described it as the ...[Read more]
- Son of man, 80, hit by stray bullet in Bronx says gun violence is ‘out of our control’In USAMay 18, 2021The son of an 80-year-old military veteran who was struck by a stray bullet in the Bronx said the violence in their neighborhood feels “out of our ...[Read more]
- Never Make The Mistake Of Going Back To Sophia Momodu – Kemi Olunloyo Warns DavidoIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has warned Davido never to make the mistake of going back to his first baby mama ...[Read more]
- LaLiga Santander: Atletico Madrid known for suffering – Luis SuarezIn SportsMay 18, 2021Luis Suarez says Atletico Madrid suffered in the league this season and that he had not expected such to happen. Suarez said this amid a tense La ...[Read more]
- Mzansi Stunned By New Revelations About The Zulu King, MisuzuluIn South AfricaMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Mzansi is stunned by some new revelations bout the Zulu King, King Misuzulu Zwelithini. Per what we gathered, the revered monarch was a ...[Read more]
- EPL: Two Man United legends inducted into Premier League’s Hall of FameIn EPL, Premier League, SportsMay 18, 2021Two Manchester United legends, Eric Cantona and Roy Keane, have become the latest players to be inducted into the English Premier League, EPL, Hall ...[Read more]
- Ijaw youths give oil companies ultimatum to leave Niger DeltaIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021The Ijaw Youth Council, IYC, has given the international oil companies (IOCs) operating in the Niger Delta a 7-day ultimatum to vacate the region. ...[Read more]
- Shola Ogudu Claims Her Cryptic Post Has Nothing To Do With WizkidIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Oluwanishola Ogudu, mother of Wizkid’s son Boluwatife has reacted to the online criticism over her cryptic message saying it has ...[Read more]