Businessman, Wale Jana, waded into the recent murder of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga, by his girlfriend, Chidinma Ojukwu.
According to Wale, men should strive to be faithful to their partners and avoid having side- chics because most of the side-chics are evil and do not have good intentions for the men except to take their money and deceive them.
Taking to his Instagram page he wrote: ”Women always wonder; what is it with men and being faithful to one woman? Why can’t we just keep our pekus in one place? Why can’t the women refuse? Why would there be women willing to fulfill this fantasy?
It is a psychological issue and I will try to explain; from the moment you knew about sex it was a taboo issue in your home and elsewhere. Everyone was sneaky about sex, it was happening a lot but it was being spoken about in hushed tones. The Bible says in Proverbs 9:17 “ Stolen water is sweet; food eaten in secret is delicious!”
The thrill was the sneaky nature and for many men and women the moment they got married and they don’t have to sneak again sex lost its appeal!
This is why when someone who is not half as pretty as your wife or as handsome as your husband gives a green light most people go for it, it’s because of how they have been conditioned sexually.
Many women also discovered that men are willing to spend if a woman can fulfill their sexual fantasies. The late CEO was obviously into drugs and the 21 year old girl was fulfilling that part.
The Bible has a strong warning for men in Proverbs 5:3-5 “ 3For the lips of a forbidden woman drip honey,
and her speech is smoother than oil,
4but in the end she is bitter as wormwood,
sharp as a two-edged sword.
5Her feet go down to death;
her steps follow the path toc Sheol (hell)
The story of the CEO and the mistress is exactly what the Bible says can happen between a man and a forbidden woman. Who is a forbidden woman? Any woman who is not your wife. You are close to losing your life anytime you slide into illegal pussy.
As @cubanachiefpriest said “One man down, all sugar daddies return to base (home) may God help us all to keep our gbola in one place in Jesus name.
Please share so that others can be blessed as you are blessed.”
Source: www.Newzandar News
- You’re Close To Losing Your Life Anytime You Cheat – Wale Jana, Reacts To The Murder of Super TV CEO
- If you were once a Side-chic, you have no right to fight your husband over his Side-chic – Nigerian Lady
- Fani Kayode Reacts Over The Murder Of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga By Chidinma Ojukwu
- Meet Brenda Ataga, The Beautiful Wife Of Osifo Ataga, Who Was Reportedly Murdered By His Side Chick
- Usifo Ataga Murder: Family Releases Statement
- Go Beyond Chidinma’s Arrest In Usifo Ataga’s Murder – Family Tells Police
- ‘Let Police Continue Investigation Into The Murder’ – Family of Murdered Super TV CEO Usifo Ataga
- Usifo Ataga’s murder: Tracking Unit in Panti exposed suspected killer, Chidinma – Police
- Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Exhibits Trait of an Active Criminal – Police Reacts to New Claims
- Pure Drama As Side Chic Pushes Wife Inside A Pool After Catching Side Chic With Her Husband