OAP Shade Ladipo has advised that we should let out monies to be soldiers as she encourages individuals to save and invest for the monies to work for them.
Shade Padipo trying to convince her colleagues that investing is good, she said they should let their monies be soldiers doing things and bringing interest because if you don’t use your money it’s as good as losing it.
According to her, making your money a soldier is what investment is in a nutshell and even though it’s risky, it’s up to you the individual to choose the right army and the right time to advance and retreat for you not to run at a loss.
READ ALSO: Feeling Entitled To Another Person’s Sweat Is The Biggest Form Of Laziness – Annie Idibia Reveals
Shade Ladipo then pleaded with all to start investing no matter how small their money is or what way they try to invest because as the money sits in your account without doing anything, it’s also losing its value as it will get to a time it won’t be valuable as it used to be.
Investing is a very good but risky thing and people who take the risk and be smart about it end up laughing and Shade Ladipo has taken the liberty to remind us that our money loses value when it’s there without working hence we should let them be soldiers for us.
- NYC teachers’ union endorses Scott Stringer for mayorIn USAApril 19, 2021He’s the teachers’ pet. The New York City teachers’ union on Monday overwhelmingly endorsed city Comptroller Scott Stringer for mayor. The UFT’s ...[Read more]
- I Pray You Find Peace, You Need My Therapy’ – Kaffy Slams Troll Who Said She’s AgingIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian dancer and fitness trainer, Dr. Kaffy Shafau-Ameh simply called Kaffy has taken a troll to the cleaners after he said ...[Read more]
- MTA has nothing to show for Cuomo’s $24M war on farebeating: ComptrollerIn USAApril 19, 2021The MTA has nothing to show for Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s years-long war on fare evasion, according to a damning new audit by state Comptroller Tom ...[Read more]
- NYC teacher booted from ‘woke’ classroom, says boss has ‘grave doubts’In USAApril 19, 2021A whistleblowing teacher who ripped his Manhattan private school for “indoctrinating” students with extreme progressive politics has been booted from ...[Read more]
- Marijuana activist will hand out free joints to vaccinated NYers on 4/20In USAApril 19, 2021It may sound like a doobie-ous plan — but it’s now totally legal. A longtime marijuana activist has organized an effort to dole out free joints in ...[Read more]
- Man who threw bleach, Molotov cocktail at cops had five more explosivesIn USAApril 19, 2021The unhinged motorist who tossed a cup of bleach in a cop’s face then hurled a lit Molotov cocktail at a police vehicle had five more of the ...[Read more]
- “23 And Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady BragsIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Sighted on her Twitter account, the lady known as Queen Tonia and uses the handle @Queenistonia proudly announced that she is 23 years ...[Read more]
- Yemi Alade Bags A Mouthwatering 8 Figure DealIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian songstress, Yemi Alade has bagged a mouthwatering eight-figure deal. The musician disclosed this in a recent post she made on ...[Read more]
- Angry Man Utd players clash with Woodward over Super League plansIn SportsApril 19, 2021Tottenham striker, Harry Kane has sent a message to Jose Mourinho, thanking the Portuguese who was axed by the club earlier on Monday. According to ...[Read more]
- ‘Don’t Marry When You’re Broke Even If Your Husband-To-Be Is Rich’ — Alex Unusual To LadiesIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaija star, Asogwa Alexandra who is known as Alex Unusual has advised ladies against marrying when they know they are broke. ...[Read more]