Zahra Buhari-Indimi who is the President’s girl, has shared a post expressing that Buhari isn’t Nigeria’s concern.
It should be recalled that over the most recent couple of days, Nigerians have found different distribution centers where the COVID19 palliatives donated by CACOVID were put away and proceeded to truck away with them.
The palliatives involving food stuffs like rice, noodle, pasta and that’s only the tip of the iceberg, were put away in the stockrooms and should be dispersed to the less favored Nigerians.
Nigerians took to web-based media to impact the different state governments for keeping the things when they should have promptly circulated them.
Movie producer, Masurah Isah, shared a post on her Instagram page where she brought up that the revelation of the palliatives shows that the President isn’t the issue of Nigeria.
Zahra who seems to be in agreement with the post, reposted it on her Instagram story. See below…
- Shehu Sani Slams Osinbajo For Stating Nigeria Runs Expensive Govt
- Uche Jumbo call out an International newspaper for stating Beyonce helped Burna Boy go International
- Nigerias Reacts As Residents Of Ikota Lagos Hold Prayers Over Faulty Transformer (Video)
- Nigerias Reacts As Governor Ganduje Reveals When He Will Sign Death Warrant Of Singer Who Insulted Prophet Mohammed
- President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra, Shares Her Own Meaning of Marriage
- President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Buhari, Takes Legal Actions Against Newzandar News Over Defamatory Publication Against Her
- President Buhari’s daughter, Zahra demands retraction and apology from Newzandar News over allegation of conniving with others to defraud the Nigerian government
- Lovely new photo of Zahra Buhari and hubby, Ahmed Indimi
- #EndSARS: I’ve Heard And Read Horrifying Encounters With SARS, There’s No Excuse For Such Brutality – Zahra Buhari
- “My Heart Bleeds” – President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra, Reacts To The Killing Of Farmers In Borno State By Boko Haram