Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin has dropped a few gems for young people who are struggling with depression. Taking to his Instagram page, Ubi reacted to a tweet that talked about how people in their 20s become depressed because they feel they haven’t achieved anything.
According to Ubi, people who hail others on social media are dependent on other people for survival so no one should let any other person hurry them. Ubi speaking from experience said he feels confused about life sometimes and all he does is reminisce on the good, the bad, and the ugly.
See his post below:
- Thoughts Of My Children Suffering When I’m Gone Saved Me From Depression – Ubi Franklin
- Ubi Franklin shares chat with follower who ordered him to end his life
- “Somedays We Fly Commercial,” Says Patoranking As He Forgoes Private Jet (Photo)
- #BBNaija 2022: Erica this is a very disgusting statement – Ubi Franklin berates Erica for saying she doesn’t want want her name to be associated with Laycon
- Ubi Franklin berates Erica for making a ”very disgusting statement” about LAYCON. (Video)
- BBNaija: ‘This Is A Very Disgusting Statement’ – Ubi Franklin Blasts Erica For Saying This About Laycon
- BBNaiaj: Ubi Franklin Berates Erica For Making A ”Very Disgusting Statement” About Laycon (Video)
- Come And Apologize To Me If You Ever Insulted Me For Saying Shatta Wale Is Confused And Inconsistent – Arnold Says After The Musician Proved That He’s Confused And Inconsistent
- “My Life Is Completed Because Of You” – Ubi Franklin Tells Son As He Marks 4th Birthday
- In this period everyone is a suspect not minding what your illness is – Ubi Franklin shares his experience of visiting the hospital amid the Covid19 pandemic