The senior pastor of Daystar Christian Centre, in Nigeria, Sam Adeyemi, says leaders in government need exceptional wisdom at this time to find a balance between preventing mass infections of Covid-19.
In a statement on his official Twitter handle, the cleric added that the government needs to be flexible at this time, adding that a lockdown can be ordered again, if necessary.
See tweet below:
- “I started entertainment out of hunger, when hunger hits you, you will figure out your talent” – Broda Shaggi
- Pastor Sam Adeyemi reveals why Daystar Church won’t reopen despite Lagos govt order
- Sam and Nike Adeyemi celebrate 27th wedding anniversary
- #EndSARS: Court stops prosecution of Davido, Pastor Sam Adeyemi and others
- I Waited For Six Hours to See Bishop David Oyedepo, Left Angry and Disappointed – Sam Adeyemi
- To avert looming mass hunger in Nigeria
- Africa: South Africa Faces Mass Hunger If Efforts to Offset Impact of Covid-19 Are Eased
- Church reopening: ‘We’ve to remain careful, calm’ – Pastor Sam Adeyemi
- Pastor Sam Adeyemi predicts what will happen to churches after COVID-19
- Pastor Sam Adeyemi warns about Reopening Of Churches