Popular Ghanaian actor and television show host Chris Attoh has finally reacted to the news of his alleged marriage to a Nigerian investor called Chinecherem Eze.
Social media users woke up to the news of the secret marriage of the actor, Chris, and his alleged third wife from Nigeria Chinecherem Eze. The news was first published by Instagram blogger Instablo9ja who claimed that the two had a private court wedding in Califonia, United States and later came to Nigeria to perform the traditional rites in Nsukka Enugu State on Sartuday May 1, 2021.
READ ALSO: Ursula Owusu Sleeps Around With Small Boys – Ibrah One Makes Serious Allegations
This fake marriage would have been the third marriage of Chris Attoh in the space of six years if it was true. In 2015, Chris Attoh married his first wife who is a Nigerian actress called Damilola Adegbite, and later got divorced in 2017. Chris Attoh married Bettie Jenifer in October 2018 after his marriage with Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite broke up in 2017. After seven months of their marriage, Bettie got shot dead in a suspected murder case in Maryland in the United States.
The rumors of the alleged marriage of Chris Attoh have been debunked by a close source who disclosed that the viral video or the short clip purported to be the marriage ceremony of the actor is actually an extract from an upcoming dubbed, ‘Married Till Dawn.’
READ ALSO: “Kiddwaya Needs To Apologize To Erica” – Uche Maduagwu
Chris Attoh has finally come out to react to the news of his alleged marriage. According to the screenshot, he has denied getting married and has described the news as fake.
- Here’s An Alleged Reason Why Desmond Elliot Is Being Dragged OnlineIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Desmond Elliot has been trending on social media platforms with people blaming for one thing or the other. Desmond Elliot used to be ...[Read more]
- President Buhari’s Former Minister ‘Mama Taraba’ Is DeadIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Former Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Aisha-Jummai Alhassan fondly called Mama Taraba is dead. She died at 61 in ...[Read more]
- Davido Allegedly Buys Range Rover For His 1-Year Old Son, IfeanyiIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian artist and songwriter Davido has allegedly bought a brand new range for his 1-year old son Ifeanyi a few days after he ...[Read more]
- Please You Are Not Well – Omotola Jalade Reacts After Man Drew A Portrait Of HerIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress and movie producer Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted sarcastically to a portrait a man drew of her. One of the ...[Read more]
- Here’s the trail of death and destruction allegedly left by members of NYC’s ‘Hoolies’ gangIn USAMay 8, 2021This week’s indictment of 18 reputed gang members not only solved the infamous slaying of a 1-year-old Brooklyn boy, it nailed those responsible for ...[Read more]
- Charter school backer starts PAC to boost Eric Adams’ bid for mayorIn USAMay 8, 2021A major charter school backer is launching a Super PAC to help elect Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams the next mayor of New York City. Jenny ...[Read more]
- Cops say death of 12-year-old NYC boy is ‘suspicious’In USAMay 7, 2021Police are investigating a 12-year-old Brooklyn boy’s death as suspicious. Emergency responders were called to 2920 Cortelyou Road in Flatbush Friday ...[Read more]
- Manhattan Judge says NYC federal lockups are ‘run by morons’In USAMay 7, 2021A senior judge in New York blasted the conditions of two notorious federal jails in the city during a recent sentencing hearing — saying they are run ...[Read more]
- City GOP candidates demand probe of de Blasio and wife over $1B ThriveNYCIn USAMay 7, 2021Republican candidates running for city office called on lawmakers to investigate Mayor Bill de Blasio and his wife, Chirlane McCray, over their $1.25 ...[Read more]
- 8 great ways to celebrate Mother’s Day in NYC this yearIn LifestyleMay 7, 2021It’s the mother of all holidays. And after more than a year of social distancing, what better way to spend this Mother’s Day than by enjoying ...[Read more]