One of the best things an artist can help boost back his career when they sink in their careers. Ghanaian Artist Nana Boroo has caused tongues wagging on social media after he resurfaced with a different name and a strange hairstyle.
Nana Boroo has resurfaced back in the music industry with a different strategy and different rebranding which has attracted mixed reactions from the public.
READ ALSO: Lady In D-Black’s S3x Tape Leak Finally Speaks, Reveals How The Video Leaked
According to Nana Boroo, he has changed his name from Nana Boroo to Berose 3sixty and his change of name comes with a new look which has caused an uproar on social media.
According to a post shared on Twitter by Nana Boroo, he spent an amount of Gh14,000 on grade 10A Mongolian hair, changing his name and his appearance. However, he expressed his dissatisfaction with the new name Ghanaians have given him as ”assistant Slayqueen”.
READ ALSO: Soon I Shall Become A Memory – Actress Moesha Boduong Causes Fear With Suicide Post
- “Becareful How You Expose Your Body”- A Fan Cautions Regina DanielsIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020It is no longer a debate that actress Regina Daniels is one of the prettiest in the Nollywood movie industry, she is popularly known for her unique ...[Read more]
- Meet Olaide Oyetoro, The Wife Of Nollywood Comic Giant, Afeez OyetoroIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Popular Nollywood comic actor, Afeez Oyetoro, popularly known within the Nigerian entertainment industry as Saka. is arguably one of the most ...[Read more]
- Etinosa Idemudia Can’t Seem To Get Enough Of Her Own Beauty As She Gushes Over HerselfIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Self-loving Nollywood actress, Etinosa Idemudia, keeps blushing and gushing over her own photos. These awesome pictures were shared all over her ...[Read more]
- PDP Discredit Rumours of Okezie Ikpeazu to APCIn Nigeria NewsNovember 28, 2020The People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Abia State has dismissed the claim of a former governor in the state, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu on social media that the ...[Read more]
- Kola Oyewo Net Worth; Sources of Income And EarningsIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Kola Oyewo was born on 27th March 1946 at Oba Ile in Osun State, south-western Nigeria. Kola Oyewo is a Nigerian veteran actor, dramatist, and ...[Read more]
- “Someone Is Pregnant For Me” – Peter Okoye Says As He Talks About His Upcoming AlbumIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Peter Okoye, also known as Mr P, has taken to his Instagram page to share that, someone is pregnant for him. – Advertisement – He said, ...[Read more]
- Late NYC Mayor David Dinkins remembered as friend and ‘fighter’ at Harlem tributeIn USANovember 28, 2020Mayor David Dinkins was a “fighter for what was right,” who basked in the love of adoring citizens and helped usher in New York’s next generation of ...[Read more]
- Afeez Oyetoro Net Worth; Earnings And Sources Of IncomeIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Afeez Oyetoro, better known as Saka, Was born on the 20th of August 1963 in Iseyin Local government Area of the Oyo State in the South Western part ...[Read more]
- Nigerian Lecturer predict more strike over 2020 allowancesIn EducationNovember 28, 2020The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) have come under criticism for always resorting to strikes when they want results. Ifeanyi Okonkwo, ...[Read more]
- Officers bust illegal NYC ‘bottle club’ with 400 partygoersIn USANovember 28, 2020City sheriff’s officers busted up a massive, illegal “bottle club” in Midtown on Saturday morning, chasing out nearly 400 people who were partying ...[Read more]