South African choreographer Bontle Modiselle remembers her late dad following a huge achievement with her younger sister, Candice Modiselle.
Read Also: “It’s Time To Shake My @SS On A Yacht” – Actress Natasha Thahane Breaks The Internet With A Twerk In A Th0ng (VIDEO)
The Modiselle sisters are currently on the rise in the entertainment industry and are currently starring in a new Netflix SA movie titled, JIVA.
The movie is a dance film featuring some of the best actors in the SA movie industry.
Taking to Instagram, Bontle believes her dad is proud of all that they are doing.
“Hey Papa ? Look at your girls. Re bana ba Percy Solomon Modiselle! It’s crazy but amazing what our lives have become, isn’t it? We would’ve loved to hear what you thought about @jivanetflixtv but one things for sure, you must be so proud. Thank you for your guidance, protection, for the fights you put up for us and your abundant love from the other side. We’ve surrendered ourselves to God’s will so we know there’s still a lot more to do…but this is the greatest assurance that we’re on the right path. Let the marathon continue…”
See post below:
In other news, TV personality Anele Mdoda is the latest celebrity to join the victims of ‘What I ordered VS what I got’. Taking to Twitter, the star shared a snap of a boot she ordered but got something else in return.
Anele took to her Twitter account to express her pain. Her fans who have had similar experiences took to her comment section to share their own experience whiles others console her.
See post below:
- Bontle And Candice Modiselle Are Sisters’ Goals (Watch)
- My Older Sister Is My Rock – DJ Cuppy Pens Sweet Note To Tolani
- “I’m Doing Everything We Talked About” – Adekunle Gold Pens Emotional Note On His Late Sister’s Birthday
- ‘My addiction is you’ – Reality star, Nina’s husband pens her a sweet note on her 24th birthday
- 2baba pens sweet note to wife, Annie Idibia on their wedding anniversary, shares throwback photos
- Actress, Bimbo Afolanya pens sweet note for husband, Okike, eulogizes him for relentless support
- Bontle Breaks The Internet With Twerk Video
- Daughter Of late Enugu State Chief Judge, Dr Cynthia Chisom Umezulike, Pens Down Emotional Tribute To Mourn Her Dad
- Actress Candice Modiselle Opens Up On How Actors Go Broke – What Really Happens
- ‘When Is This Pandemic Ending, It’s Enough Now’ – Refilwe Modiselle