South African songstress Kelly Khumalo took to her Instagram account yesterday to express her anger at how those in power govern the country.
In her words, Kelly stated that the government do not care about them. She said they need to get rid of those in power who feels entitled because they fought for freedom rather than to serve the people.
The ‘Empini’ hitmaker added that this is the time to fight as many have lost a lot during the pandemic.
Accompanying her video Kelly wrote in the caption: “If there was ever a time to fight, this is the time! We have been taken for granted for far too long, we have lost everything, friends and family members lost to this pandemic, jobs and businesses lost and yet we are still the ones to continue paying the price. What more do we need for us to see that it is not about us, it never was and never will be. Unless we fight to get out country and our freedom back. All the oldies in government must step down! Kugangwa ngathi manje”
Watch video below:
Meanwhile, in other news, choreographer Bontle Modiselle remembers her late dad following a huge achievement with her younger sister, Candice Modiselle.
The Modiselle sisters are currently on the rise in the entertainment industry and are currently starring in a new Netflix SA movie titled, JIVA.
The movie is a dance film featuring some of the best actors in the SA movie industry.
Taking to Instagram, Bontle believes her dad is proud of all that they are doing.
“Hey Papa ? Look at your girls. Re bana ba Percy Solomon Modiselle! It’s crazy but amazing what our lives have become, isn’t it? We would’ve loved to hear what you thought about @jivanetflixtv but one things for sure, you must be so proud. Thank you for your guidance, protection, for the fights you put up for us and your abundant love from the other side. We’ve surrendered ourselves to God’s will so we know there’s still a lot more to do…but this is the greatest assurance that we’re on the right path. Let the marathon continue…”
- Kelly Khumalo: Old People In Government Must Go
- “To Me, Zandile Does Not Exist” – Kelly Khumalo On Her Relationship With Her Sister
- Singer Kelly Khumalo speaks on being implicated in baby daddy, Senzo Meyiwa’s murder
- Murder plot: Senzo Meyiwa’s family dismisses hitman’s allegation against baby mama, Kelly Khumalo
- Inside Kelly Khumalo’s Son 11th Birthday Party (Photos)
- Kelly Khumalo Calls Out SAMAs, Demands Withdrawal Of Her Nomination
- ‘I was Introduced To Drugs By Him’ – Singer Kelly Khumalo Opens Up About Jub Jub
- “I Woke Up In Heaven” – Singer Kelly Khumalo Reveals
- Healthy people should wear masks only if caring for coronavirus patients, WHO says
- Ex-wife of revered South African playwright, Mbongeni Ngema accuses ‘Sarafina’ star Leleti Khumalo of being in an adulterous relationship with ex-husband