This past Saturday was suppose to be the TV presenter’s young brother Khosini’s 29th birthday and in celebration Minnie took to social media to share a heartfelt message to her late brother.
“Happy Heavenly Birthday K ✈️ Today is extra difficult ?” she captioned a photo of her brother.
Minnie has been very open about how her brother’s loss has affected but she has since recovered from her sorrows and is now spending some quality time with her little prince Netha.
Meanwhile, the actress recently gave her followers what they have all been yearning for by sharing a photo revealing her adorable little one’s face.
It was on mother’s day and the first time mother took to her Instagram account to express her excitement as she celebrates her first mother’s day with her baby Netha.
See screenshot below:
Source: www.Newzandar News
- Actress Minnie Dlamini Begs Mzansi For Prayers After Covid Struck In Her Family
- South African TV personality, Minnie Dlamini and hubby, Quinton Jones, expecting their first child
- “You never judged me even when you knew my flaws” – Singer Victor AD pens touching tribute to late pastor, TB Joshua
- Singer, Faze Pens Touching Tribute To Late Twin Sister On Their Birthday
- Big Sean pens touching tribute to his ex-fiancÃ©e Naya Rivera after her tragic death
- Megan Thee Stallion honours late mother with Touching Tribute
- ‘I Learnt Strength From You’ – Toyin Lawani Eulogizes Late Mum In A Touching Tribute
- KOKOnista Of The Day: Amala ‘Doja Cat’ Dlamini Is The Controversial SA Rapper That Should Definitely Be On Your Radar
- Eswatini’s Prime Minister, Ambrose Dlamini dies of COVID-19
- South Africa: South Africa Ranks Fifth in Global Covid-19 Infection Rates, Says Minister Dlamini-Zuma