The renowned media personality made this known in a recent post she made on her verified social media handle on Twitter.
Also in Newzandar News: ‘Stay Away From People Who Are Uncomfortable With Your Confidence’ – Tshepiso Vanessa Ralehlathe
The post she made reads;
“When is this pandemic ending…. And no no need to give me a academic answer, its a rhetorical question… Because shoo it’s exhausting all of it…. It’s enough now…. It’s enough now Bawo”
Born in Rockville, Soweto, Refilwe Modiselle is one of the few media personalities who started their careers at an early stage.
She is South Africa’s first professional fashion model with albinism and she started her modelling career at the age of 13 when she was approached by Y! magazine.
She also appeared as a runway model in 2005 for South African designer David Tlale, making her the first albinistic model to appear on a runway in South Africa.
She has also had some experience in the music industry, where she performed as a backing vocalist for South African singer Keabetswe “KB” Motsilanyane while in school.
She was nominated to the Oprah Magazine 2013 “Power List”, and began an acting career and she uses the nickname “Vanillablaq” on social media.
Source: Newzandar News
- ‘Stop Picking On People’ – Refilwe Modiselle To Social Media Users
- Refilwe Modiselle Reveals One Thing About Herself
- ‘Some People Talk Way Too Much More Than They Listen Or Observe’ – Refilwe Modiselle
- ‘Be Cognizant Of Energy Vampires’ – Refilwe Modiselle Advises
- From Never Enough To More Than Enough – Regina Daniels’ Ex Somadina Reacts To Her Post God Can Take You From Nothing To More Than Enough
- Bontle And Candice Modiselle Are Sisters’ Goals (Watch)
- Actress Candice Modiselle Launches Her Own Jewelry Line
- Bontle Modiselle Pens Sweet Note To Late Dad Following Sister Candice’s Huge Achievement
- Actress Candice Modiselle Opens Up On How Actors Go Broke – What Really Happens
- Actress Candice Modiselle Response To The Desperate Call Of A Young Woman Battling Cystic Fibrosis