The final of the 2022/21 Women’s FA Cup will take place on Saturday, July 3, 2022 at the Accra Sports Stadium.
The final will be a repeat of the Premier League clash between Ampem Darkoa Ladies and League champions Hasaacas Ladies.
Ampem Darkoa eliminated Thunder Queens in extra time following a 92nd minute strike from Sonia Opoku to earn qualification while Hasaacas Ladies came from behind to beat Supreme Ladies 2-1 to secure a place in the final. Linda Owusu Ansah put Supreme Ladies ahead on the 9th minute but Milot Abena Pokua restored parity in the 61st minute before Doris Boaduwaa slotted home the match winner in the 82nd minute.
The match will be played as curtain raiser to a Premier League match – Legon Cities against Bechem United which will be played at 19:00 GMT.
This will be the second time the two sides are meeting this season after Hasaacas Ladies thumped Ampem Darkoa Ladies 4:0 to lift the Women’s Premier League.
Police Ladies won the maiden edition of the Women’s FA Cup in 2016 after beating Fabulous Ladies 2-1 in the final – but failed to defend the title in 2017 following a 1-0 loss to Prison Ladies.
- Ampem Darkoa, Hasaacas Ladies advance to Women’s FA Cup final
- Hasaacas Ladies beat Ampem Darkoa Ladies to seal an historic double
- President Simeon-Okraku congratulates Hasaacas Ladies, Yusif Basigi and Ampem Darkoa Ladies
- Match Report: Hasaacas Ladies beat Ampem Darkoa to lift Premier League title
- WPL Match report: Supreme Ladies 1-3 Ampem Darkoa
- Ampem Darkoa – Thunder Queens FA Cup match to be replayed Monday
- Ampem Darkoa go nine point clear at the top in Northern Zone
- COVID-19 Taskforce keeps NFF waiting on Womens World Cup training camp
- “It is every womens dream to date me, unfortunately I have my type” – Mr. Handsome writes
- “One Of Your Officers Told Me He Was Taken Me To Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs” – Lady To Nigerian Police Over Its Int. Womens Day Message