Manchester United goalkeeper, David De Gea, has urged his teammate not to miss their chance to win the Premier League title this season.
Man United can go top of the Premier League table by avoiding defeat against Burnley at Turf Moor on Tuesday night.
The Red Devils will then face champions Liverpool on Sunday at Anfield and the next two games could define Man United’s season.
But De Gea, who has won one Premier League title during Sir Alex Ferguson’s final season at Old Trafford, wants Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men not to waste their opportunity to win the English top flight league title this term.
“Yes I’ve been fighting for the [Premier League] title in a couple of seasons when Sir Alex was here,” De Gea told MUTV.
“Now we are there again and it has taken us a lot of time to get there, to be honest and we can’t miss this chance.
“We have to be very, very focused on every game and try to win all of them. Hopefully, if we are good physically and mentally then we can be there and we can fight for sure for the Premier League.
“I am saying the same thing, but all we can do is focus on each match, take it game-by-game and be 100 percent focused.”
- Transfer: Arsenal approach Real Madrid to sign Martin OdegaardIn SportsJanuary 21, 2021
- Zidane reveals who to blame as Alcoyano dump Real Madrid out of Copa del ReyIn SportsJanuary 21, 2021
- After Ghs107k from NIB, Owusu Bempah’s Tema house to be sold to pay remainder of Ibrahim judgmentIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 21, 2021After National Investment Bank on 20 January 2021 issued a cheque with the face value of Ghs 107,000 from the account of Ernest Owusu Bempah to Mr. ...[Read more]
- Juventus vs Napoli: What Cristiano Ronaldo said after winning Italian Super CupIn SportsJanuary 21, 2021
- Ronaldo becomes top goalscorer in football history as Juventus lift Coppa ItaliaIn SportsJanuary 21, 2021The Premier League on Wednesday confirmed it will try the use of concussion substitutes during matches. However, no date for it to be implemented has ...[Read more]
- COVID-19: Nigeria records more deaths as NCDC announces 1,386 casesIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 21, 2021President Joe Biden said the letter his predecessor Donald Trump left him before leaving the White House on Wednesday was “very generous”. He gave ...[Read more]
- Biden comments on letter Trump left himIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021China, on Wednesday, imposed sanctions against former US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo and 27 other officials of the Trump administration. The ...[Read more]
- N-Power: Buhari govt announces new plan for beneficiariesIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021China, on Wednesday, imposed sanctions against former US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo and 27 other officials of the Trump administration. The ...[Read more]
- China sanctions Mike Pompeo, 27 other Trump officialsIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021The primary school teachers demoted in 2016 by the Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board (CR-SU EB) have protested non-payment of their ...[Read more]
- AOC joins Teamsters picket line in the BronxIn USAJanuary 21, 2021New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez joined a picket line in the Bronx on Wednesday to support food and manufacturing workers. The congresswoman ...[Read more]