A former Real Madrid striker, Michael Owen, has predicted Manchester City to beat PSG 2-0 when both teams clash in tonight’s Champions League semi-final second-leg tie at Etihad.
Owen expects Man City to beat PSG by 2-0 in England and qualify for the Champions League final.
Man City had defeated PSG 2-1 in the first-leg in Paris last week.
Providing his prediction, Owen told BetVictor, “The first of the UEFA Champions League semi-final return legs comes from the Etihad as Manchester City welcome PSG.
“The Citizens left Paris with a hard-fought victory last week, with two goals inside ten second-half minutes, putting the tie firmly in their grasp.
“That said, there is still work to be done. PSG have already shown how clinical they can be on the road, scoring four at the Nou Camp and another three in Munich.
“I think City will approach this carefully. They know full well that eventually, PSG will have to go for it, and if that materialises, I think City have more than enough to punish the visitors on the counter. Manchester City 2, PSG 0.”
The kick-off time for the game is 8 pm.
- Davido Allegedly Buys Range Rover For His 1-Year Old Son, IfeanyiIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian artist and songwriter Davido has allegedly bought a brand new range for his 1-year old son Ifeanyi a few days after he ...[Read more]
- Please You Are Not Well – Omotola Jalade Reacts After Man Drew A Portrait Of HerIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress and movie producer Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted sarcastically to a portrait a man drew of her. One of the ...[Read more]
- Here’s the trail of death and destruction allegedly left by members of NYC’s ‘Hoolies’ gangIn USAMay 8, 2021This week’s indictment of 18 reputed gang members not only solved the infamous slaying of a 1-year-old Brooklyn boy, it nailed those responsible for ...[Read more]
- Charter school backer starts PAC to boost Eric Adams’ bid for mayorIn USAMay 8, 2021A major charter school backer is launching a Super PAC to help elect Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams the next mayor of New York City. Jenny ...[Read more]
- Cops say death of 12-year-old NYC boy is ‘suspicious’In USAMay 7, 2021Police are investigating a 12-year-old Brooklyn boy’s death as suspicious. Emergency responders were called to 2920 Cortelyou Road in Flatbush Friday ...[Read more]
- Manhattan Judge says NYC federal lockups are ‘run by morons’In USAMay 7, 2021A senior judge in New York blasted the conditions of two notorious federal jails in the city during a recent sentencing hearing — saying they are run ...[Read more]
- City GOP candidates demand probe of de Blasio and wife over $1B ThriveNYCIn USAMay 7, 2021Republican candidates running for city office called on lawmakers to investigate Mayor Bill de Blasio and his wife, Chirlane McCray, over their $1.25 ...[Read more]
- 8 great ways to celebrate Mother’s Day in NYC this yearIn LifestyleMay 7, 2021It’s the mother of all holidays. And after more than a year of social distancing, what better way to spend this Mother’s Day than by enjoying ...[Read more]
- Presidency Is Not By Allocation, It Is A Result Of A Political Process – El-Rufai Tells IgbosIn Nigeria NewsMay 7, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Governor Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna State has claimed that the Igbos would not be able to secure the presidency by playing the victim and ...[Read more]
- The best Mother’s Day gifts from local NYC small businessesIn LifestyleMay 7, 2021What do moms and NYC shops have in common? After this past year, they’re both deserving of some extra TLC. So grab your wallet and pick up one of ...[Read more]