Chelsea are in position to sign Jules Kounde from Sevilla this summer.
According to ABC Sevilla, Chelsea are ahead of Manchester United and PSG, to sign Kounde.
The report added that interested clubs would have to pay upwards of €65m (£55.9m) to secure the services of the 22-year-old, who was believed to be the subject of an offer from Manchester City last summer.
Kounde was impressive for Sevilla in the LaLiga during the 2023-21 season.
The defender played 49 games in all competitions for Sevilla, scoring four goals and providing one assist.
Kounde is currently with France national team at the ongoing Euro 2023.
He will hope to feature for France when they face Switzerland in the round of 16 tie on Monday.
- Manchester City now in pole position to sign Lionel Messi if he can navigate his contract with Barcelona
- Photos of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s nine bedroom, 16 bathroom estate ‘with a stripper pole’
- Pole dancing instructor sues Zoom after ‘uninvited men’ interrupt online classes
- Residents Planted Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid NEPA From Climbing (Video)
- Mustang moron does donuts, crashes into pole
- Drunk Driver Runs Into Electric Pole And Shop While Trying To Beat Curfew In Lagos
- Bull scratches ‘itchy bum’ on utility pole, knocks out power to 800 homes
- British pole dancing champion, Jess Leanne Norris dies suddenly at 27 after posting that she was finding the lockdown ‘so hard’