Villarreal manager, Unai Emery, has advised Arsenal to remain patient with Mikel Arteta.
Emery believes Arteta who replaced him at the Emirates, is the right man to bring back former glories to the North London club.
Arteta gave an indication of his potential by leading Arsenal to an unlikely FA Cup triumph last August.
However, despite significant investment last summer, the Gunners have failed to kick on and are set to finish in mid-table in the Premier League.
”The only time Arsenal can qualify for Europe, is if they win the Europa League, where they face Villarreal in the semi-final.
“There are several processes they have to overcome,” Emery said at his pre-match press conference.
“I had to work coming in after Arsene Wenger. We lost the Europa League against Chelsea, the next year we didn’t start too well and I think Arteta should build on these improvements.
“This is a process that needs a bit of time to execute a game plan. I am convinced that we need to let managers work, we need to have patience. At Arsenal, we needed to be patient and we need to be patient. We need to trust Arteta.
“It’s a question of patience of confidence, patience takes time and I can see a club and a team that with Arteta with time they will make it.”
- Nigeria has secured additional 41 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine – Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire
- EPL: New midfielder to takeover Ozil’s No.10 shirt at Arsenal revealed
- Option of childchain on secured, scalable blockchain platform (1)
- SECURED ANCHORAGE: Concerns over fresh bid to resuscitate settled matters
- Job opportunities ‘ll be secured for indigenes – Ifiekporo Trust Chairman
- TEACHING THE BOY CHILD FOR A SECURED SOCIETY
- US Space Force to lose 1st battle? Netflix already secured trademarks for self-titled show, reports say — Newzandar
- N-Power portal not hacked, it is secured ― FG
- FG – ”N-Power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured”
- NPA threatens to arrest vessels at secured anchorage