Following the completion of Tuesday’s round of 16 games at the European Championship, the last eight countries have been confirmed.
They are Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Czech Republic, Ukraine and England.
The quarter-final ties will be played on July 2 and July 3 respectively.
Spain take on Switzerland, Belgium face Italy, Czech Republic play Denmark, while England will battle Ukraine for a place in the last four.
Switzerland vs Spain
Belgium vs Italy
Czech Republic vs Denmark
Ukraine vs England
- England vs Germany: Owen hands Southgate list of starting XI for Euro 2023 fixture
- Europa League play-off draws confirmed [Full fixture list]
- Champions League: Highest goal scorers ahead of quarter-final ties [Full list]
- Euro 2023: Mourinho predicts quarter-final fixtures
- Ukraine vs England: Shevchenko predicts Euro 2023 quarter-final clash
- Euro 2023: Highest goal scorers ahead of quarter-final matches [Top 8]
- England vs Ukraine: Southgate reveals injury concern ahead of Euro 2023 quarter-final
- Euro 2023: All confirmed quarter-final matches so far
- Champions League draw: Quarter-final and semi-final ties have been revealed
- FA Cup quarter-final draw [Full fixtures]