Hearts of Oak coach Samuel Boadu has been named coach of the month for the month of May, 2023.
The Phobians won five Premier League games and lost one, a run of form that saw them climb from fifth to first on the Premier League table.
Boadu saw off competition from Kotoko’s Mariano Barreto, WAFA head coach Prosper Narteh-Ogun and Medeama’s Yaw Preko.
He will go home with a 43 inch NASCO Television set, a NASCO Men’s grooming set and a personalized trophy from electronic partner NASCO electronics.
Accra Hearts of Oak midfielder Ibrahim Salifu has also been voted the player of the month for May.
The former Techiman Eleven Wonders player picks up the award after seeing off challenge from Sam Adams of Aduana Stars and Abdul Ismail Ganiu of Asante Kotoko after an impressive start to life at Hearts of Oak.
In the month of May, he won two Man of the Match awards and scored once, helping Hearts of Oak to the top of the table.
He will receive a NASCO Television set and a personalized trophy.
Ghana Premier League – Citi Sports Online
- Accra Hearts of Oak win 2023/21 Ghana Premier League title
- Dr Bawumia congratulates Hearts of Oak after Phobians secure Premier League title
- Super Clash throwback: 90th-minute penalty for Kotoko breaks Hearts of Oak fans’ hearts [VIDEO]
- I’m back to Heart of Oak to win Ghana Premier League—Kosta Papic
- Convict to sweep court premises for one month for stealing 15 tvs, laptops
- Ebusua Dwarfs meet Hearts of Oak, Liberty Professionals clash with Karela United
- Hearts of Oak protest against Great Olympics dismissed
- GPL: Hearts of Oak crowned Champions for 21st time after draw with Liberty
- Ebusua Dwarfs and Hearts of Oak split points, Liberty beat Karela United, Great Olympics lose at home – GPL wrap
- MTN FA Cup: Asante Kotoko face Deportivo on Tuesday, Hearts of Oak battle Young Wise Wednesday