Ex-Ghana Black Stars midfielder, Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu, says he would not be coming back to play football at Asante Kotoko but on a managerial or administrative role.
The 30-year-old is making this clarification on the back of an earlier statement he made of having an unfinished business with the Porcupine Warriors.
“I always say I have unfinished business with Kotoko,” he told footballmadeinghana.com.
“I’ll be coming back to Kotoko but not to play football but to work with them in other capacities,” he added.
The former Udinese star believes his comment is different from what Asamoah Gyan said; saying, he’ll play for Kotoko before dashing them for Legon Cities because they could not reach an agreement.
He said “Gyan had said he will play. I am not saying I’ll play, but to work in a different capacity.
“If I stop playing, I don’t think I’ll come to Ghana to play. If I stop, I’ve stopped, but there is a lot I can do for the club like scouting players and a whole lot.
“If I announce my retirement completely, I’ll not come back home and continue to play.”
Badu spent less than 4 months with the Porcupine Warriors, joining from Berekum Arsenal.
His rise with the U-20 national team in 2009 swiftly moved him outside the country, playing for the likes of Udinese, Hellas Verona and Bursaspor.
- Nigerians react to photo of Head mistress of Kogi school sitting in her office under a tree (See more photos)In Education, GossipMarch 1, 2021A photo has gone viral on social media and it shows the Head mistress of a primary school in Kogi state sitting in her office which is under a tree. ...[Read more]
- Toyin Lawani celebrates 39th birthday, tackles gender inequalityIn Celebrity NewsMarch 1, 2021Business mogul, Toyin Lawani is celebrating her 39th birthday today as she takes a dive into gender inequality affecting the society of today. Taking ...[Read more]
- Nigerians who received COVID-19 vaccines abroad must get tested upon arrival – Minister of state for health, Olorunnimbe MamoraIn NewsMarch 1, 2021Minister of state for health, Olorunnimbe Mamora has stated that Nigerians who received COVID-19 vaccines abroad must get tested upon arriving ...[Read more]
- Tension in Bauchi community as youths, illegal tree fellers clashIn Local NewsMarch 1, 2021Security operatives comprising the police and the military on Sunday averted a potential bloodbath at Kurmi village in Burra district of Ningi Local ...[Read more]
- Serious Beef Scarcity and Food Prices Hike Hits Southern NigeriaIn EntertainmentMarch 1, 2021The strike action by the Amalgamated Union of Foodstuff and Cattle Dealers of Nigeria (AUFCDN) has led to rising food prices in southern Nigeria, ...[Read more]
- Davido’s Alleged New Baby Mama, Larissa Names Son ‘Dawson’ Meaning ‘Son of David’In Celebrity News, EntertainmentMarch 1, 2021It looks like drama revolving around hitmaker Davido is far from over and this time it is all about his alleged 4th baby mama Larissa. The alleged ...[Read more]
- Principal gives schoolboy nice haircut because he felt insecure about his hairIn GossipMarch 1, 2021A middle school principal at Stonybrook Intermediate and Middle School in Indianapolis, Indiana, is being commended online after he came to the ...[Read more]
- Veteran actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo celebrates 59th birthdayIn Celebrity NewsMarch 1, 2021GistReel Popular Nollywood actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo is celebrating his 59th birthday today, 1st day in the month of March with a stunning photoshoot. ...[Read more]
- You Are Helping Me Get Through This Tough Time – Tiger Woods Pens Emotional Note 5 Days After CrashIn Celebrity News, SportsMarch 1, 2021Golf Legend Tiger Woods has appreciated every golfer and several other personalities for their love and support after his horrific car crash. ...[Read more]
- Viola Davis Stuns In An Ankara Piece At The 2021 Golden Globe AwardsIn Celebrity News, COVID-19, EntertainmentMarch 1, 2021African-America superstar actress Viola Davis stepped out yesterday for the 2021 Golden Globe Awards in full African fabric and prints as she makes a ...[Read more]