Jadon Sancho will wear the iconic No. 7 shirt at Manchester United, after the club finally agreed a deal with Borussia Dortmund finally.
The transfer fee is believed to be worth an initial £72.6million.
Sancho will sign a five-year deal with United, according to The Athletic.
The 21-year-old also becomes the second most expensive English player in history, only behind his future club team-mate Harry Maguire, who cost £80m.
Sancho will wear the No. 7 jersey at Old Trafford, which was made famous by George Best and has also been worn by Bryan Robson, Eric Cantona, David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Sancho, who is currently part of England’s squad at Euro 2023, will now undergo a medical before his official unveiling as a Manchester United player.
Euro 2023: Why Sancho has not played for England yet – Gareth Southgate
- EPL: Rio Ferdinand reveals shirt number Man Utd should give Jadon Sancho
- Details of Man Utd’s deal for Jadon Sancho revealed
- Two things delaying Jadon Sancho’s move to Man Utd revealed
- Dortmund ‘not happy’ with Man Utd deal for Jadon Sancho
- EPL: Man Utd finally confirms transfer deal for Jadon Sancho
- EPL: Solskjaer to swap four Man Utd players for Jadon Sancho
- Why Jadon Sancho should snub Man Utd for Liverpool – Glen Johnson
- Jadon Sancho ‘excited’ to join Man Utd
- EPL: Emre Can advises Jadon Sancho against leaving Dortmund for Man Utd
- Jadon Sancho offered £9 million to snub Man Utd move