Real Madrid defender, Raphael Varane, wants to join Paris Saint-Germain ahead of Manchester United, El Confidencial reports.
Varane is wanted by Man United this summer, but the centre-back has attracted interest from PSG and his preference is to return to France.
The player is set to leave Real Madrid after deciding not to sign a new contract with Los Blancos.
His current deal with Real Madrid is due to expire at the end of next season.
The France international will be available to sign on a free transfer next summer.
- Real Madrid president, Perez opens up on Varane leaving for new club
- Real Madrid gives Varane approval to join Man United
- UEFA snubs Istanbul, UK, chooses new venue for Champions League final
- EPL: Donny van de Beek takes final decision on leaving Man United, chooses next club
- Real Madrid defender, Varane agrees on terms with Man Utd
- Man City pounce on Varane mistakes to dump out Real Madrid
- Champions League: Varane reveals who to blame for Real Madrid’s 2-1 defeat to Man City
- EPL: Real Madrid to sell Varane to Man Utd on one condition
- Ka3na snubs husband, chooses muscular ex-BBNaija housemate as her Valentine (Screenshots)
- La Liga: Varane debunks allegation of Real Madrid controlling VAR