Accra Hearts of Oak coach Samuel Boadu has been named coach of the month for May after leading the club to a perfect May.
Hearts of Oak won five Premier League games and lost one, scoring 8 and conceding two, a run of form that saw the Phobians jump from fifth to first in the Premier League table.
Boadu beats off competition from Mariano Barreto, Prosper Narteh-Ogum and Yaw Preko.
The former Ghapoha and Berekum Arsenal player walks home with a 43 inch NASCO Television set, a NASCO Men’s grooming set and a personalised trophy from electronic partner NASCO electronics.
- Medeama confirm departure of head coach Samuel Boadu
- GPL: Hearts of Oak coach Samuel Boadu wants Goal Line Technology introduced [VIDEO]
- My players underestimated Ebusua Dwarfs – Samuel Boadu
- Medeama appeal against PSC decision on Samuel Boadu dismissed
- Samuel Boadu praises “unique” Hearts of Oak team spirit
- I don’t know Medeama’s crime against referees—Samuel Boadu fumes
- GPL: Samuel Boadu names 20-man squad for Ashantigold trip; Richard Atta misses out
- Karim Zito retains Black Satellites post – Samuel Boadu gets assistant role
- “Hearts of Oak ready for any team in the world” – Samuel Boadu
- GPL: “It’s not over yet”: Samuel Boadu implores players to stay focused in title race