A former Manchester United and Liverpool star, Michael Owen, has predicted tonight’s Premier League clash between Arsenal and Crystal Palace at Emirates Stadium.
Owen predicted that Arsenal striker, Alexandre Lacazette, will continue his impressive form by firing the Gunners to a 2-1 win over Crystal Palace on Thursday night.
Arsenal head to the game following a 4-0 victory over West Brom in their previous Premier League fixture last Saturday, while Crystal Palace defeated Sheffield United 2-0.
“Arsenal seems to be growing in confidence,” Owen wrote in his column BetVictor, where he is predicting a 2-1 win for Arsenal with Alexandre Lacazette as one of the Gunners’ goal-scorers.
“They notched up their fourth win in a row at the weekend with an extra-time win in the FA Cup against Newcastle. The mood certainly seems better at the Emirates, and I would expect them to keep improving.
“Palace are still too inconsistent for me. They have only won once in their last seven matches, and that came against a struggling Sheffield United.
“With the positive vibes now back at the Emirates, I think the home side will continue on their upward curve and take the points.”
The kick-off time for Arsenal vs Crystal Palace is 9 pm.
- Why IPOB won’t work, recognize Obiozor as Ohanaeze President-General – Nnamdi KanuIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021
- Insecurity: Only God can give us victory – Femi AdesinaIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021
- Security operatives kill several bandits in Kaduna villageIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021
- Buhari reacts to death of Abubaka, Sultan of Sokoto’s younger brotherIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021A former governorship aspirant in Lagos State, Babatunde Gbadamosi has narrated his experience with COVID-19. Gbadamosi tested positive for the virus ...[Read more]
- Man killed in hit-and-run crash in the Bronx, cops sayIn USAJanuary 16, 2021A man died following a hit-and-run crash in the Bronx early Saturday, police said. The NYPD said the victim, believed to be in his 60s or 70s, was ...[Read more]
- Pigeons released by Imo Governor, Uzodinma also refuse to fly (Watch)In Viral NewsJanuary 16, 2021It appears this is a period of subtle birds protest as Pigeons released by Imo state governor refused to take flight at the state’s Armed Forces ...[Read more]
- “What I Would Love To Be Remembered For” – Singer, SimiIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 16, 2021Nigerian sensational singer and mother of one, Simisola Kosoko professionally known as Simi, has disclosed what she would love to be remembered for. ...[Read more]
- Gbadamosi narrates how he survived COVID-19In COVID-19, NewsJanuary 16, 2021Olisa and Onyeka Eze, two princes of Ukpo kingdom in Dunukofia Local Government Area of Anambra State, who were detained for three months over a ...[Read more]
- Akande remains truly inspirational, a challenge to politicians – OyetolaIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021Olisa and Onyeka Eze, two princes of Ukpo kingdom in Dunukofia Local Government Area of Anambra State, who were detained for three months over a ...[Read more]
- Liverpool vs Man Utd: Ex-EPL referee reveals how Klopp tried to influence himIn EPL, SportsJanuary 16, 2021Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard, has reacted to reports linking the club’s former coach, Avram Grant, with a return to Chelsea. Grant has been linked ...[Read more]