France Ligue 1 giants, Paris Saint-Germain have made an unbeatable offer to Barcelona’s Lionel Messi, according to Brazilian journalist, Marcelo Bechler.
The French side has not given up on landing Messi at the end of the season on a free transfer.
Marca quoted the renowned journalist, who first broke the news of Neymar’s move to PSG as saying that Ligue 1 champions already made an offer of two years with the option for one more.
He claims PSG thinks the financial package offered to Messi will be “unbeatable” for any other teams and are also confident in their sports project as they reached the final of the Champions League season and are in the semi-finals again in 2023-21.
The journalist said “Barcelona does not appear to have made their move yet when it comes to Messi, and it seems the club still ‘doesn’t know what they can offer their captain.
“The club still needs to figure which players they can sell and buy in the summer.”
Bechler, however, added that the Argentinian International does not want to hear any offers right now.
Messi, according to him, wants to wait until the end of the season to make a decision.
Barca has six games left, starting on Thursday against Granada, and could still end up with the double.
- Read What Chelsea Boss Lampard Told Tammy Abraham After After Chelsea Signed Timo Werner
- EPL: Tuchel offers Tammy Abraham advice amid transfer interest from Aston Villa
- FA Cup: Tuchel defends decision on Tammy Abraham in Chelsea’s 1-0 defeat to Leicester
- Chelsea: I understand Tammy Abraham’s frustrations – Tuchel
- EPL: Chelsea to offer Tammy Abraham, Kepa in deal to sign Harry Kane
- EPL: Tammy Abraham thanks Aston Villa fans after Chelsea’s 2-1 defeat
- Tammy Abraham sends message to Chelsea winger, Hakim Ziyech
- #PremierLeague: Chelsea coach, Lampard reveals why he benched Tammy Abraham for 2-1 win at Aston Villa
- Tammy Abraham’s contract with Chelsea extended to 2023
- Chelsea Striker Tammy Abraham Suffers Racist Abuse Again