Liverpool midfielder, Fabinho, has denied claims that his teammate, Mohamed Salah, is ‘unhappy’ and could leave Anfield.
Salah’s future at Liverpool has been a hot topic in recent weeks after the Egyptian international refused to rule out a move to Real Madrid or Barcelona after being ‘very disappointed’ at not being handed the captain’s armband by the Reds coach, Jurgen Klopp, during their Champions League match against Midtjylland last year.
Speaking on the development ahead of Liverpool’s Premier League clash with Manchester United on Sunday, Fabinho told BeanymanSports, “Big players will always have their names involved in rumours.
“Salah plays for Liverpool, one of the biggest teams in the world. So I think it is normal to see his name linked to other teams, especially from different leagues.
“Anyway, I see him very happy here and pleased with his performances this season.
“He’s very demanding with himself, he wants to be the best, he wants to help the team and works hard for it.
“It’s always been the case and it has not changed at all. He keeps scoring goals, which everyone is used to seeing.
“In the changing room he’s always talking to everyone and making jokes. I do not see anything affecting him.
“Overall, I’m not following the news so I am not sure about any rumours. As I said, top quality players will always be linked to big clubs.”
- NMA reveals how COVID-19 cases are increasing in NigeriaIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 16, 2021
- Suspected yahoo boys filmed spraying bundles of money into a river (Video)In Viral NewsJanuary 16, 2021A video has surfaced on social media showing the moment some young Nigerian men believed to be internet fraudsters, commonly called yahoo boys were ...[Read more]
- Watch Kamaldeen Sulemana’s cheeky finish for Nordsjaelland in win over HelsingorIn Ghana, SportsJanuary 16, 2021Black Stars teenage sensation, Kamaldeen Sulamana, scored an amazing goal for Norsdjaelland in their 4-2 win over FC Helsingor in a friendly played ...[Read more]
- 2021: Fresh prophecies about Pope Francis, Pastors Kumuyi, Adeboye, Bakare, T.B Joshua, Oyedepo, others emergeIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021
- Paternity Scandal: ‘I’m not leaving my husband’ – Wife of FCMB MD, NuruIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021
- Socialite Susan Gutfreund sells $7.4M spoils of family’s tarnished pastIn LifestyleJanuary 16, 2021In the mid-1980s, Susan and John Gutfreund were the queen and king of New York’s high-society scene, making their mark in Page Six with their ...[Read more]
- Infrastructure: Senator Orji tasks leaders on welfare of citizenryIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021Former Abia State Governor and the Senator representing Abia Central District in the red chamber of the National Assembly, Chief Theodore Orji,has ...[Read more]
- Three suspected armed robbers arrested in OsunIn Local NewsJanuary 16, 2021No fewer than two persons have been arrested for illegally sewing uniform of Oyo State Security Network Agency also known as Amotekun. DAILY POST ...[Read more]
- Aguleri/Umuleri crisis: Obiano imposes 3-day curfewIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021Former Abia State Governor and the Senator representing Abia Central District in the red chamber of the National Assembly, Chief Theodore Orji,has ...[Read more]
- The true story of Allan ‘Mr. Apology’ Bridge, founder of an apology hotlineIn LifestyleJanuary 16, 2021New York is a city of secrets. The man who called himself Mr. Apology knew more than 100,000 of them thanks to his Apology Line, which let people ...[Read more]