Tottenham Hotspur manager, Jose Mourinho, has criticized his players after their Premier League 1-1 draw with Fulham on Wednesday night.
He also singled out Hugo Lloris for criticism, adding that the goalkeeper did not make any save against Fulham.
Mourinho explained that Tottenham players failed to “kill the game” when they had opportunities to do so against Fulham.
Goals from Harry Kane and Ivan Cavaleiro ensured both Tottenham and Fulham shared a point each.
“Once more, we conceded a goal that was completely avoidable,” Mourinho told Amazon Prime Video.
“I have to admit in the second half they played more. They were losing and tried, but Hugo Lloris did not make a save, but we did not kill the game.
“Again, we lost the man in the corner. We have lots of opportunities to kill off matches. In other cases, especially away, we are winning but then don’t have that ambition to get the goal and kill the game.
“There are things that are individual. There are things that are individual qualities and individual mistakes. I cannot say more than that.”
Tottenham are now in the sixth position on the Premier League table, with Manchester City rising to third after their 1-0 win over Brighton in Wednesday’s other fixture.
Mourinho’s side will tackle Sheffield United this weekend at Bramall Lane in their next Premier League fixture.
- Lawmakers ask Ministry of Health to stop its plans to use N10 billion in production of COVID19 vaccinesIn NewsJanuary 27, 2021The National Assembly Joint Committee on Health has asked the Ministry of Health to suspend further actions on plans to utilize the N10 billion ...[Read more]
- Petition challenging our client’s dead-on-arrival – Lawyers for Assin North MPIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 27, 2021Lawyers for Assin North Member of Parliament(mp) James Gyakye Quayson are asking the Cape Coast High Court in the Central Region to dismiss the ...[Read more]
- EPL: Arteta gives injury updates on Partey, Smith Rowe ahead of Man Utd clashIn EPL, SportsJanuary 27, 2021Odion Ighalo, on Tuesday, paid tribute to Manchester United with a farewell letter. The Nigerian striker thanked Man United management and fans ...[Read more]
- The north became NDC when Adu Boahen said give them kerosene not electricity – John Tia recalls ’92 insultsIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 27, 2021Former Information Minister John Tia has revealed why people in the Northern part of Ghana always vote for the National Democratic Congress (NDC). ...[Read more]
- “Richest ashewo” – Bobrisky says while flaunting jewelry worth N12.4MIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 27, 2021The most talked-about male barbie in Nigeria, Bobrisky has flaunted the worth of jewelry he wore to a date worth over N12.4m. In a recent video on ...[Read more]
- Tinubu gave me N2m to fuel my car in 2009 – Yoruba activist, Sunday IgbohoIn NewsJanuary 27, 2021Popular Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho has disclosed that he met with former Governor of Lagos state and national leader of the All Progressives ...[Read more]
- Why Ewe traditional rulers boycotted Rawlings’ funeral explained, his wife Konadu fingeredIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 27, 2021Former National Women of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) Anita Desoso says the Ewe Chiefs and family of the late former President of Ghana ...[Read more]
- Rawlings’ revolution was Ghana’s gateway to real development – Former MinisterIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 27, 2021Former Information Minister and former Member of Parliament(MP) for the Talensi Constituency in the Upper East Region, John Tia says Rawlings’ ...[Read more]
- Supreme court not a theatre for dramatic English without legal merit – Akufo-Addo’s lawyer to Mahama’s lawyerIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 27, 2021Member of the legal team for the second respondent in the election 2020 petition Frank Davies has chided his colleagues, Lawyers for the petitioners ...[Read more]
- Ibrahimovic apologizes for red card after clash with LukakuIn SportsJanuary 27, 2021Everton boss, Carlo Ancelotti, has said that Frank Lampard did well as Chelsea manager during his time at the West London club. Ancelotti, who was ...[Read more]