A 17-year-old died after being shot outside a Brooklyn charter school for troubled teens, cops said.
Devonte Lewis was shot in the stomach and hand around 2:45 p.m. Thursday in front of the Urban Dove charter school on East 21st Street in Midwood, police said.
EMS rushed Lewis to Kings County Hospital but he could not be saved, cops said.
Two gunmen were seen running from the shootings.
No arrests have been made.
Urban Dove serves high school students who are struggling academically.
- Man with gash on neck dies after cops find him outside Harlem charter school
- Man fatally shot outside of Brooklyn NYCHA complex
- Man fatally shot outside Brooklyn NYCHA complex
- Man fatally shot, another injured outside Brooklyn house party: cops
- Man fatally shot outside Brooklyn NYCHA building: cops
- 1-year-old boy among four people shot outside Brooklyn park
- 30-year-old man fatally shot at Brooklyn housing development
- 23-year-old man fatally shot in Downtown Brooklyn
- 62-year-old caretaker fatally shot at his Brooklyn church
- 21-year-old man fatally shot in Brooklyn gunfight