A man stabbed his stepfather to death inside his Queens home this week, cops said early Wednesday.
Henry Garland, 41, was arguing with his 50-year-old wife inside the home on North Conduit Avenue in Springfield Gardens a few minutes before 1 a.m. Tuesday when the woman’s 31-year-old son intervened and attacked him with a folding knife, cops said.
Garland, who suffered stab wounds to his neck and torso, was taken to Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
His stepson was taken into custody with charges pending.
The knife was recovered in the apartment, cops said.
- Body camera footage shows moment NJ cops fatally shot man armed with knife
- Man put knife to bank employee’s neck during Queens robbery: cops
- Cops shoot disturbed, knife-wielding man in Queens
- Cops find bloody kitchen knife after stabbing over Queens parking spot
- New mom stabs her 3 kids to death then stabs herself but survives
- Man fatally stabbed in Queens subway station, cops say
- Massachusetts man, stepfather charged with vandalizing home with BLM signs
- Bodycam footage shows police officers fatally shooting man holding knife to hostage’s throat in Salt Lake City
- NJ man charged with fatally stabbing wife with ‘butcher-style’ knife
- Police fatally shoot man armed with knife in the Bronx