A second shipment of dogs, all rescued from China’s meat markets, have landed at JFK Airport — their wagging tails and happy yelps saying everything about how thrilled they were to become “Americans.”
Saturday’s batch of 45 dogs arrived from Beijing via Air China on Saturday afternoon.
They were greeted with hugs and treats by their eager new adopters, some of whom have waited the better part of a year to meet their pooches.
The dogs were saved by No Dogs Left Behind, which operates a shelter in Beijing and works to save dogs from China’s meat markets.
The group arranged for another 34 rescue dogs to be flown in on Friday.
- Nancy Isime Gives The Perfect Ankara Casual Style In New SnapIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 22, 2021Media personality Nancy Isime definitely brought so much spice with her after her break from social media. Nancy has blessed the timelines of her ...[Read more]
- NYPD releases bodycam footage from fatal shooting of knife-wielding manIn USAJanuary 21, 2021New video released by the NYPD Thursday shows the moment two uniformed cops fatally shot a knife-wielding man who was threatening to kill his ...[Read more]
- Port Authority unveils plans to replace NYC bus terminal by 2031In USAJanuary 21, 2021New York City’s hellacious Midtown bus terminal is finally on the way out — with a replacement terminal set to begin construction as soon as 2024, ...[Read more]
- De Blasio: ‘I want to be fair’ but Biden COVID vaccines won’t hit NYC right awayIn USAJanuary 21, 2021President Biden’s plan to boost production of coronavirus vaccines won’t solve the city’s looming shortfall, Mayor Bill de Blasio admitted Thursday ...[Read more]
- Cuomo: NY has used up 93% of its COVID-19 vaccines, will run out FridayIn USAJanuary 21, 2021New York state says it has administered 93 percent of the first dose COVID-19 vaccine shots it has received from the feds – while New York City says ...[Read more]
- Hakeemah Cummings Is The Modest Pro Stylist Revamping Muslimah FashionIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 21, 2021The ever-evolving world of fashion is one of the things that makes it a beauty to behold and an everyday new level of inclusivity is opened and a ...[Read more]
- NYC teachers union chief says vaccine shortage could delay school reopeningIn USAJanuary 21, 2021A prolonged vaccine shortage could delay the reopening of New York’s schools, the head of the city’s teacher’s union reportedly warned. United ...[Read more]
- He Will Ask Me If I Am Naked Before Watching – Gabrielle Union’s Reveals Her Husband Dwayne Wade Hates Seeing Her Sex ScenesIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 21, 2021The older boys were like, ‘I am getting murdered at school,’ like with the sex scenes and all that.” However, she insisted she’ll continue to act ...[Read more]
- NRA loses bid to move New York AG suit from NYC to AlbanyIn USAJanuary 21, 2021The National Rifle Association lost its bid Thursday to move the New York attorney general’s civil suit against it from Manhattan to Albany. ...[Read more]
- Lack of NYCHA cameras blamed in Brooklyn serial killingsIn USAJanuary 21, 2021NYCHA allowed a serial-killing handyman to prowl a Brooklyn housing complex, allegedly stabbing, strangling and bludgeoning three elderly women after ...[Read more]