A Queens man pulled a bow and arrow on a FedEx worker after accusing the deliveryman of hitting on his girlfriend — by singing her a tune, cops said.
The bizarre encounter happened near 59th Avenue and Lawrence Street just after 11:45 a.m. Tuesday while the 38-year-old songbird was dropping off packages, cops said.
But his little ditty apparently enraged Alexander Carrior, 22, who accused the courier of trying to make a move on his girlfriend before running into his house to retrieve a bow and arrow and chasing him back to his truck, police said.
Carrior was charged with criminal possession of a weapon, menacing, reckless endangerment and harassment, according to police.
“Thanks to their quick response and use of precision policing, the suspect was apprehended, and this weapon was recovered,” the NYPD tweeted, showing the hunting bow and a few arrows.
- Protesters take on driver aiming bow and arrow at them in Salt Lake City
- Utah man who drew bow and arrow on protesters hit with felony charges
- State troopers shoot man who charged at them with bow and arrow upstate
- Germany cops search for ‘Rambo’ armed with bow and arrow in Black Forest
- New Song: Sake Solo Ft Ghw33n – Bow Arrow (Audio + Video)
- FedEx driver refuses to help fallen man in shocking video
- FedEx driver shot in back in Brooklyn, NYPD says
- Gunman disguises as FedEx driver, kills son of US judge in attack at her home
- Shocking video shows gunman open fire on FedEx driver in Brooklyn
- Kukah fired a poisoned arrow at the heart of Islam and Muslims in Nigeria with his Christmas message – Jamaâatu Nasril Islam