The NYPD has released video of a suspect police say randomly attacked a 61-year-old woman as she rode a Q train in Brooklyn — punching her and biting her head.
The suspect has been on the loose since the April 8 attack as the northbound train approached the Atlantic Avenue stop.
When the train reached the stop, the suspect hopped off — and cops have been looking for him since.
The victim had to be rushed to an area hospital for treatment, police said.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).
The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the CrimeStoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM, on Twitter @NYPDTips.
All calls are strictly confidential.
- Mercy Eke spotted dancing ‘freaky freaky’ with new lover, aside Mr H (Video)
- Dead seals with bite marks washing up in Maine after deadly shark attack
- Normalise Getting Freaky For You Man – Nkechi Blessing Advises Ladies
- Normalize Getting Freaky For You Man’ – Nkechi Blessing Advises Ladies
- Dorathy confesses after being accused of having a ‘freaky moment’ with Brighto (Video)
- What’s Up With This Freaky Ass Wolf Spying on All The Sex in ‘Yellowstone’?
- “Why this childish act” – Reactions as Brighto claims that ‘freaky act’ with Dorathy made his manhood swollen
- Freaky Facebook group has 1.8M members who dig ant colony roleplaying
- New Song: MC Galaxy – “Freaky Waist”
- Hot Music: MC Galaxy – Freaky Waist