The NYPD has released footage of a man wanted in connection to an East Williamsburg shooting that left one man dead and another injured.
The man is being sought for questioning over the June 14 shooting where a gunman targeted two men sitting inside a Ford Mustang at Morgan Avenue near Stagg Street at about 12:40 a.m.
The suspect demanded property from a 33-year-old passenger — and blasted him in the back when he refused, according to police.
Then he allegedly pistol-whipped the 38-year-old driver, and snatched a gold chain from him, while also swiping a gold chain from the passenger, cops said.
The older victim drove to Woodhull Medical Center, where the 33-year-old was pronounced dead, cops said. The driver suffered minor injuries, according to police.
Metro | New York Post
- NYPD to limit entry at Williamsburg’s Domino Park, Hudson River Park
- Parolee busted in connection to fatal shooting in East New York
- NYPD releases bodycam footage from fatal shooting of knife-wielding man
- Off-duty NYPD cop involved in fatal shooting of 25-year-old man on Long Island
- Building collapses in middle of popular Williamsburg block
- Peloton ‘King’ Cody Rigsby buys penthouse in Williamsburg
- Williamsburg barbershop defiantly remains open despite being hit by lockdown fines
- Boy fatally struck by his school bus in Williamsburg, cops say
- NYC welds shut gate to Williamsburg playground amid coronavirus
- Danielle Bernstein accused of stealing Williamsburg lingerie shop’s designs