Police are investigating after a Brooklyn couple was found dead inside their apartment on Tuesday.
Lisa Petty, 51, and her 64-year-old boyfriend, Dandre Brown, were unconscious when police found them at about 3:45 p.m. in Fort Greene’s Ingersoll Houses, according to authorities.
The couple were pronounced dead on scene, authorities said.
Police sources said there were no signs of forced entry into their apartment, no traces of drug use and the couple had no apparent signs of trauma.
The medical examiner will determine their causes of death.
- Police investigating after Brooklyn couple found dead inside their apartment
- Couple found dead inside their apartment in Imo (graphic)
- Couple found dead inside their apartment in Imo
- Boy with ‘severe trauma’ found dead inside NYC apartment
- Cops investigating after man found dead in NYC freight elevator
- We are still investigating murder of a widow’s three children whose bodies were found dumped in water tank with their throats slit – Niger State Police
- NYPD, FBI investigating NYC home with suspected ‘bomb making’ materials inside
- Two lovers found dead in their apartment in Delta
- Lovers found dead in their apartment in Delta. Suicide suspected
- Lovers found dead in their apartment in Delta State