Rudy Giuliani’s son on Wednesday blasted the FBI for raiding his dad’s apartment and law office — and claimed that a judge appointed by former President Barack Obama signed the warrant.
“This is disgusting. This is absolutely absurd. And it’s the continued politicization of the Justice Department, as we have seen,” Andrew Giuliani said outside his father’s swank Manhattan apartment building on East 66th Street.
“And it has to stop. If this can happen to the former president’s lawyer, this can happen to any American. Enough is enough.”
Andrew — who is considering a run for New York governor — also repeated his dad’s assertion that the feds refused to take copies of Hunter Biden’s computer hard drive that were in Rudy’s possession.
“The only piece of evidence that they did not take up there today was the only piece of incriminating evidence that is in there,” he said.
“And it does not belong to my father. It belongs to the current president’s son.”
Following his brief remarks, Andrew started walking inside when a reporter shouted out that a judge had signed the warrant.
“I’ll answer that. An Obama-era judge signed off on that!” he said.
- FBI reportedly raids YouTube star Jake Paul’s home after party video surfaces
- De Blasio says Rudy Giuliani ‘has come unhinged’ day after FBI raid
- Andrew Cuomo accuser Lindsey Boylan blasts him as ‘disgusting monster’
- “This Is Disgusting” – Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Yomi Fabiyi Over New Movie “Oko Iyabo”
- De Blasio calls Midtown attack on Asian woman, guard apathy ‘disgusting’
- How Hushpuppi’s bestie, Woodberry, chatted with an FBI agent without knowing – Read the chat between Woodberry and the FBI Agent (Screenshot)
- NDLEA raids eateries in Jos, recover drugged cakes, cocaine
- EFCC raids Edo, arrests 52 ‘Yahoo boys’ in Benin
- Kano: Warehouses sealed as anti-graft agency raids market for allegedly hoarding food items
- Boko Haram, ISWAP leaders killed in Nigerian Air Force raids