A trio of masked gunmen opened fire in Queens Monday night, leaving four people shot, sources said.
The group of three gunmen donned black masks when they hopped out of a BMW sedan and opened fire in front of 179-22 145 Drive in Jamaica, Queens at about 7 p.m., according to police sources.
The gunmen fired more than 20 shots, striking four men. They then sped away in an unknown direction.
Three of the injured men were treated in Jamaica Hospital and one was treated in Manhasset Hospital.
All of the victims had non life-threatening injuries.
Police are seeking surveillance footage in the area, sources added.
Metro | New York Post
- Lawmaker, LG boss, PDP Chairman escape death as masked gunmen storm burial ceremony in Rivers, abduct several, injure others
- Video shows masked gunmen seconds before fatal shooting of Bronx biker gang leader
- Video shows armed trio zip-tie victims, steal $40K in NYC
- Trio pulled to safety during NYC apartment fire
- Cops hunting for trio in series of robberies across NYC
- 12-year-old gang-raped by four masked men in Lagos
- JUST IN: Gunmen kill nine, injure others in fresh Kaduna attack
- Gunmen kill two policemen, injure two Engineers of Shiroro Hydro Electricity Dam
- Gunmen kill 24, Injure Others in Kaduna Community Attacks
- Gunmen attack family, kill son, injure mother in Plateau State