Armed robbers made off with $40,000 during an afternoon heist in Queens, police said.
Security video captured the adult male trio, who used zip ties to bind their five victims.
The NYPD now needs help to capture the robbers, who struck a home on 116th Avenue and 146th Street in Jamaica around 5:20 p.m. Friday.
The three suspects got into the building through an open side entrance in the backyard, flashed guns and told the victims to lay on the ground before restrained them with zip ties.
The suspects initially led one of the victims inside at gunpoint, and demanded, “Where’s the money?” before cracking the 43-year-old over the head with the weapon.
The thieves searched the house, took $40,000 cash and ran northbound on 146th Street, then eastbound on 116th Avenue. The man had cuts, but declined medical attention, police said.
Police Saturday released surveillance footage and photos of the suspects.
The NYPD said one of the suspects had a thin build, was last seen wearing a face mask, black jacket, black pants, a black hooded sweatshirt and black sneakers.
One accomplice, also with a thin build, was last wearing a blue surgical mask, gray hooded sweatshirt, black pants, blue gloves, black sneakers and carrying a duffel bag.
A third suspect, heavy built, was last spotted wearing a black face mask, a black jacket, black pants and black sneakers.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
- ”Lyta has contributed just 40K since our son was born” – Lyta’s baby mama, Kemi claims (Video)
- 7 NYC zip codes among the 25 lowest for vaccinations in state: Gov. Cuomo
- NYC drops from top 10 most expensive US zip codes for the first time
- COVID-19 positivity rate exceeds 10 percent in nearly a third of all NYC zip codes
- The Jazzy Effect- Don Jazzy’s Ex-wife Gains Over 40K Followers Hours After He Shared His Story
- World’s ‘oldest whiskey’ expected to fetch up to $40K at auction
- Since The Birth Of Our Child, He Has Only Contributed ₦40k — Singer, Lyta’s Babymama, Kemi
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s visit to Canada cost taxpayers $40K
- Over 550K COVID-19 vaccines have been given out, with 40K in New York
- BBNaija Reunion 2022: Kiddwaya Only Helped Me Zip Down My Clothes – Nengi Narrates