Armed crooks were caught on video forcing their way into a Bronx home — where they threw a 75-year-old woman on the ground and held her and two men at gunpoint before making off with $2,000, cops said Sunday.
The violent home invasion happened around 2 a.m. Wednesday in the area of Westchester Avenue and Mayflower Avenue in Pelham Bay, police said.
The gun-wielding duo first threatened a 27-year-old man who was standing outside the home and then forced their way through the door, cops said. A third suspect stayed outside and acted as a lookout.
Once inside, the pair of crooks threw the elderly woman to the ground, cops said. A 50-year-old man and a 24-year-old guy came running from the second floor when they heard the commotion but were also forced to the ground at gunpoint, cops said.
The robbers stole $2,000 in cash from the younger man’s third-floor apartment and fled in a late model Dodge Durango that was driven by the suspect who was acting as lookout, cops said. There were no injuries.
- Five alleged home invaders indicted for tri-state area robbery spree
- SURFACED: ESN Comb Enugu Forests For Criminals, Invaders – (Video)
- “If religion was meant to better our lives, the Western invaders wouldn’t have brought it to us” – Actor, Ugezu J. Ugezu
- If Religion Was Something Good The Western Invaders Wouldn’t Have Brought It To Us – Actor Ugezu Ugezu
- Venezuela kills eight invaders in foiled attack by boat on main port city
- Ewes seriously victimized by preconceived stereotypes, total disregard and disdain – Edem
- White supremacists more likely to claim they’ve been victimized
- Jeremy Meeks Opens Up About Being ‘Victimized’ By Police: Interview – Newzandar
- Islanders victimized by some questionable calls
- Georgia ‘sextortionist’ who victimized 150 teens gets 40 years in prison