A 19-year-old girl identified as Precious Daniel has shared her sad experience living with her blind father.
In an interview with BBC, she said;
“I’m 19 years old. I feel very bad because of my dad and his blindness. It has affected my lifestyle and everything about me.
He got blind in 2016 and sometimes it will touch some people and they will say come let me help you.
But at the end of the day, they will end up saying words that will hurt my feelings like – is it only your father that is blind? Sometimes they will sack me and ask me not to resume work.
When my mother left us, she asked me to follow her, but I said no because there’s nobody to help my father except me. She got angry and packed her things and left. Since that time, I’ve not been able to reach my mother.
Since 2018 I wrote WAEC, I don’t even know whether I passed or failed”
Watch video below;
- SAD: Meet The Popular Nigerian Musician Who Is Blind & Has A Blind Son (PHOTOS)
- “The blind leading the blind” – Nigerians blast Nengi and Annie Idibia over new movie together (Video)
- ‘Money Cannot Always Solve Everything’: Meet The Nigerian Millionaire Who Was Born Blind, And Has A Blind Son Too
- Lady Whose Fingers Are Not Complete Shares Her Sad Experience With As She Shows Off Her Lover
- 19-year-old Girl Addicted To Married Men, Shares Her Sad Story
- Heartbroken man shares sad experience with cheating wife and her side lover
- Lady shares sad experience with her mother-in-law
- Omah Lay shares sad experience in Uganda following his release from custody
- Cab driver shares sad experience with mother and son who entered his car
- Lady with disability narrates her sad experience as she thanks God for giving her a man