A man has revealed the ultimate way on how to repay the kindness of a mother after seeing her children through school.
The man identified as @pirtim made this revelation on his Twitter account.
According to him, when the son finally becomes successful, he should give her everything but never stop her from selling Akara or masa if that’s what she sold to train him through school.
His reason is that stopping her from her sole trade could make her age faster than expected.
In his words;
“If your mother sold akara, masa or ogi to train you to become successful and rich. Give her everything but never stop her from doing her thing. They wrinkle fast once they are not enthusiastic about what they’ve mastered”.
- “Don’t Stop Your Mother From Selling Akara When You Become Rich” – Man Advises
- “Dont strive to look rich, work hard to be rich”- Reno Omokri
- ”I used magazine to wrap akara for my mother” – Aproko Doctor shares his childhood struggle as he graces the cover of Mode Men Magazine
- I Had A Dream I Was Selling Akara’— Singer, Tolani Otedola Reveals
- “Dont drag your wife to an uncomfortable apology. She wasn’t called when you were cheating” Toke Makinwa reacts as Derrick Jackson admits to cheating
- ‘I Used Magazine To Wrap Akara For My Mother’ – Aproko Doctor
- “Instead of searching for rich men, why don’t you pray to be rich” – Linda Ikeji advises young ladies
- “Dont kill yourself because your wife is sleeping around” Lawyer narrates how client ended in jail after he caught his wife with the landlord
- “Dont listen to motivational speakers for your own good” Actress, Halima Abubakar says
- 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits that You Dont Know their English Name