Reactions have popped up on social media after a man made some artificial dark-skinned human parts and its photos surfaced online.
The dexterous works of the man identified as John Amanam were shared by a Twitter handle, @Blacksregion, who described him as a skilled craftsman who took time to sought for a substitute for the dark skin.
Sharing the photos, they wrote:
“Meet John, he is a skilled craftsman from Nigeria who is paving the way in prosthetics for darker skin tones. He’s very talented”
See the tweet below:
Meet John, he is a skilled craftsman from Nigeria ?? who is paving the way in prosthetics for darker skin tones. He’s very talented pic.twitter.com/IejjjRsB0L
— ?????? ?????? (@Blacksregion) April 27, 2023
Reacting to this, while some have applauded him over his amazing innovation and talent, others are of the view that he is at great risk if he is caught by the police possessing those artworks at night.
See reactions below:
- “Is Laycon or Dorathy purple skinned?” – Tolanibaj dragged for saying her fan base is low because she isn’t light skinned
- Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Used To Be Dark Skinned, What Happened? (Photos)
- Meet Regina Daniel’s Beautiful Dark-Skinned Stepdaughter Who Uses Braces For Her Teeth (Photos)
- ‘You Don’t Want Your Son To Be Dark And You Married A Dark Man’- Fan Blasts Regina Daniels
- ”Na spare parts we dey sell, we no dey destroy farm” – Actor, Emeka Amakeze shows off his spare parts business
- DO YOU AGREE? Sex No Dey Tire Girls With Small Breast – Rapper, Erriga Says
- Did Michelle MacNamara’s Book ‘I’ll Be Gone in the Dark’ Help Catch The Golden State Killer?
- Chris Cuomo’s ratings plummet as Americans tire of brothers’ schtick
- “Lagos don tire me” – Teddy A dumps Lagos for Ogun over fear of CoronaVirus (Photo)
- “Una go talk tire” – Nkechi Blessing shade critics as she flaunt backside in leopard skin outfit (Photos)