Joro Olomofin has shared a story of an anonymous lady who recounted her experience with an Abuja guy whom she met last month.
“I’m new in Abuja. I moved here in January. I met a guy last month. He is nice and all. Very nice. We have had s*x three times already.
He can cook. He cleans my place each time he comes over. He doesn’t like me coming to his place and he has like three cars he uses. They smell of canfor. I mean his car. But I notice all the car have the same plate number. There’s something Sha.”
See full post below:
- Lady Shares Her Experience With An Abuja-based Guy She Met Last Month
- Lady Recounts Her Worst Dating Experience With A Guy She Met Online
- A guy who asked me out last month blocked me because I was doing small ”shakara” – Lady laments
- Nigerian Lady Met A Handsome Guy In The Bank But She Was Disappointed After He Talked Her (Read)
- Lady gives reason why she will never date a broke guy again after her experience with one
- Man narrates his experience as gunmen allegedly kidnap travellers along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway
- Man narrates his experience as gunmen kidnap travellers along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway
- ‘I met a guy and he bought me a car same day’ – Lady, says
- ‘I met a guy and he bought me a car same day’ – Nigerian Lady reveals
- Young Guy Finally Ties Knot With Lady He Met While Selling Oranges As A Child