A married lady has narrated her terrifying experience with husband who behaves like a real life snake.
The lady who pleaded anonymity while sharing her story via “LifeMatters” wrote;
“I was married to a man for 2 years without knowing that he was a snake. I have heard of countless of stories that sound very mysterious to my ears, but I never knew that I would be sharing mine someday.
I got married to my husband who I met in a supermarket, he was very cool. We met while we were shopping in the same section, I wanted to select from the various brands of detergents on the shelf, and he came close and pointed at one of the detergents there.
He said it had a very nice scent and was nice in making clothes very clean, so I picked it up, and we started talking and that was how we met.
He asked for my number and we started talking on phone and going on dates. I didn’t really get to meet any of his family members, but he was lovely. We fell in love and started planning our wedding. I asked to meet his people but he avoided the question, because I loved him, I didn’t think much about it.
On our wedding day, he came with his parents and some of his family members, and I was so happy. We moved in together and it was fun all the way. He bought me a car and made me feel very comfortable with him. He even went and opened for me a shop where I could sell variety of goods.
However, there was something about him that I didn’t really understand. He built a very small structure downstairs where he said he used for prayers late at night. I didn’t seem to understand why he wanted to pray in somewhere other than in the room, and when I asked him, he said he didn’t want to disturb me.
Then one day he was out, I searched the whole house for the keys to that small room and finally saw it. I went downstairs and opened the room and to my greatest surprise what I saw really baffled me. I saw a snake’s skin that looked like it recently shed its skin. I was scared but composed myself and played cool. I thought of asking him but I didn’t want to cause any form of awkward situation so I acted asleep when he was about to go for his normal prayers.
Then when he moved to go I opened my eyes, and started following him without him knowing.
He didn’t look back and he kept on walking as he opened the door, I stayed far away to look at what he was doing. He fell on the ground like someone whose life had been taken from him. I wanted to run to meet him but I waited to see if anything more would happen, he started to twist like a snake. I was so shocked and I wanted to scream but I covered my mouth with my hands and tears started to fall from my eyes.
I was so scared, so I ran upstairs to pick up my phone to call my pastor, but he came in and begged me to stop and told me that he was sorry for not telling me all along.”
- #GPLwk20: Bechem United trash Aduana Stars, Medeama close gap to KotokoIn GhanaApril 18, 2021Hafiz Konkoni scored a brace as Bechem United made light work of former champions Aduana Stars at the Nana Gyeabuor Park on Sunday in Match Week 20 ...[Read more]
- WPL Mach report: Prisons Ladies beaten by Ashtown Ladies at Coronation ParkIn GhanaApril 18, 2021Prisons Ladies lost 1-0 to Ashtown Ladies on match day 9 of the Women’s Premier League at the Sunyani Coronation Park. Prisons Ladies, second on the ...[Read more]
- “Lil bro is blessed” – Rema’s manager, Sean Okeke lauds singer over achievements at 20 yearsIn Celebrity NewsApril 18, 2021Rema’s manager, Sean Okeke has praised the achievements of the talented and young artiste at a very early age (20 years). Taking to his ...[Read more]
- WPL Match report: Hasacaas Ladies beat Immigration to maintain unbeaten runIn GhanaApril 18, 2021Advertisement Hasaacas Ladies continued their supreme form after crashing Immigration Ladies 3-0 on match day 9 of the Women’s Premier League at the ...[Read more]
- REAL Reason Why Bobrisky & Halima Abubakar Are Fighting RevealedIn Nigeria NewsApril 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT One of the celebrity fights that is going on currently is the fight between Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is known as ...[Read more]
- ‘Bobrisky You Are A Fool, Maggot Go Eat You’ – Halima Abubakar Goes Hard On BobriskyIn Nigeria NewsApril 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar is definitely not ready drop the fight she has with popular Nigerian crossdress, Idris Okuneye who ...[Read more]
- “No. 1 African bad girl” – Reactions as Tiwa Savage gets full sleeve tattoo (Video)In Celebrity NewsApril 18, 2021Celebrities and fans shower the award-winning singer, Tiwa Savage with accolades as she inks a full sleeve tattoo on her right arm. The mother of one ...[Read more]
- Toyin Abraham Speaks About How Good Her Marriage Has BeenIn Nigeria NewsApril 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has taken the opportunity to speak about how good her marriage has been. The renowned actress shared ...[Read more]
- ‘Haaaaa Bob Fine Die’ – Bobrisky Gushes Over Herself In Super Adorable PostIn Nigeria NewsApril 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is popular known as Bobrisky has once again gushed over herself in a recent post he ...[Read more]
- Actress Etinosa Reveals The Man Behind Her SuccessIn Nigeria NewsApril 18, 2021Nollywood actress, Etinosa Idemudia has taken to her Instagram page to reveal the only man who has been her pillar and also the reason for her ...[Read more]